Any Paso Robles Jeeprs out there

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I am think of excepting a job offer out there and was wondering what you all think of the area? Also any help with info like, good and bad areas. Maybe a good place for temp living for 3 to 4 month until my step daughter finishes school, wife and step daughter will move up then. Utility bill pretty reasonable. Probably cheaper then socal. Any information would help in my decision. Thank you all in advance. Ps. What about trails too? :)

JAGS

Hooked
Paso is great. Not sure what it is like now, but look at the Templeton area. Just outside Paso. My dad has some property up there and was a nice area back in the day.

Clem319

Paso is a nice town. There are quaint homes surrounding the city which all look very nice and probably affordable. Also if you go a few miles out of town, you might be able to get some land with the rental. I've never lived there, but visit often. I don't think there is a bad area of Paso in my opinion and would love to live there.

pastorwug

We live an hour south and go through and visit in Paso Robles quite often. Some pluses:
Great (and only) Powder Coating Firm in SLO county - wonderful family runs it and does things right
City events just about every week during their hot summers.
Mid-State Fair is there - always top name Music Stars, especially C&W stars - always a good time each summer
Some of the best Wineries in CA - specialty Zins and Cabs - Justin Winery (expensive but WOW)
Firestone Brewery there - great Beers and specialty brews
Atascadero - wonderful quaint city to the south has the only Zoo in the county.
Paso Robles Inn - old stagecoach stop with wonderful rooms and a nice Cafe.
Nacimiento Lake close - pretty low in volume right now but always a nice lake to fish, ski, have fun at
Cheaper housing prices than yours and aren't bad for SLO county - acreage is expensive and snapped up quick
3 or 4 golf courses there
Morro Bay is 30 minutes west along with Cayucos and Cambria (nice beach towns)

Want more?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Paso is great. Not sure what it is like now, but look at the Templeton area. Just outside Paso. My dad has some property up there and was a nice area back in the day.

Thank you JAGS! I will have to look at Templeton as well. :thumb:

Paso is a nice town. There are quaint homes surrounding the city which all look very nice and probably affordable. Also if you go a few miles out of town, you might be able to get some land with the rental. I've never lived there, but visit often. I don't think there is a bad area of Paso in my opinion and would love to live there.

I really love Paso and so far haven't seen any bad areas yet. Thank you :thumb:

We live an hour south and go through and visit in Paso Robles quite often. Some pluses:
Great (and only) Powder Coating Firm in SLO county - wonderful family runs it and does things right
City events just about every week during their hot summers.
Mid-State Fair is there - always top name Music Stars, especially C&W stars - always a good time each summer
Some of the best Wineries in CA - specialty Zins and Cabs - Justin Winery (expensive but WOW)
Firestone Brewery there - great Beers and specialty brews:beer:
Atascadero - wonderful quaint city to the south has the only Zoo in the county.
Paso Robles Inn - old stagecoach stop with wonderful rooms and a nice Cafe.
Nacimiento Lake close - pretty low in volume right now but always a nice lake to fish, ski, have fun at
Cheaper housing prices than yours and aren't bad for SLO county - acreage is expensive and snapped up quick
3 or 4 golf courses there
Morro Bay is 30 minutes west along with Cayucos and Cambria (nice beach towns)

Want more?

Wow, Thank you for the info. I think I may take you up on that. I will add some more questions I am sure here soon.:thumb:

Top Bottom