Any ones significant other complain about your jeep?

Only that she can't get in! She's already stressing about how she'll get in when I have a lift and tires. Told her I'll get her a good grab bar. She loves it though!

The only real complaint from my better half was running doorless with the kiddos. Made my own trail doors and no issues now. We've talked about doing family camping for years, but never got to it. Now we are all geared up for camping and our 1st WAL trip in October. :yup:

Main complaint is that I don't let her drive it enough lol and she wants a step to make it easier to get in. If we go on vacation she always says "wouldn't you rather spend your money on this than jeep parts." No I wouldn't.

Past girl friends had issues with my old jeep on anything but nice days.... especially on long trips.... "why are theses widows plastic" or "why is it so loud in here" Lol ( TJ with hald doors and soft top) . Current girlfriend with JKUR doesnt seam to mind it one bit and loves having the top/doors off and going wheeling.

My wife loves the Jeep! She can't wait to tell me how many Jeep waves she gets driving around town.:thumbup:

My wife doesn't like my Wrangler because she says it's uncomfortable. So we ordered her a Cherokee Trailhawk. It's got all the offroad bells and whistles but more comforts. I don't plan on taking her rock crawling or anything, but it's nice to have a second 4x4 when we camp in the middle of no where.

Top Bottom