any NHL fans out there?

Lightning fan here. Home town team. Grew up in tampa. Red wings would be my next choice. I would like to make it to a Nashville Predators game this season tho since they are the closest

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, acquiring Cleary won't increase your chances in 'whoopin' our Wings. :cheesy:

haha he wouldnt help any team plus we have enought "bullies" as it is. i dont think we need another Talbot or Rinaldo. what we need is more Vorachecks, Gagnes, Giroux's (i.e scores)

haha he wouldnt help any team plus we have enought "bullies" as it is. i dont think we need another Talbot or Rinaldo. what we need is more Vorachecks, Gagnes, Giroux's (i.e scores)

He's not a bully though, he's known more for his grinding/grit style of play. Also he was the Wings second highest in points in last year playoffs....

Just read the deal is off, he is coming back to Traverse City to try out for the Wings..

My NHL team?.......What do you call a gameshow for pirates?.............Winnipeg.......Finally after 15 years my 'peg has returned.........Although I have lived in South Florida my whole life and i am a Panthers fan as well, my team is the Winnipeg Jets.....When ESPN began in 1979, my family got cable and i started watching hockey. My father watched the Blackhawks growing up and his favorite player was Bobby Hull.....Bobby Hull was with the Jets in 1979 so I went with the Jets.....that's where hockey began for me......When Winnipeg moved to Phoenix I still wore my game worn Winnipeg jerseys (Selanne, Domi, Olczyk) to the Panthers vs Coyotes games down here....but finally they have returned albeit not a contender as of yet but they are back and I'm grateful......they do play Florida in December down here in South Florida and I'll be there enjoying the game.

Sorry for being so long winded just passionate about my hockey.

:beer: Cheers

Just read the deal is off, he is coming back to Traverse City to try out for the Wings..

That's good. We don't have the cap room for him right now anyway. We still need to put Pronger on LTIR and then the gagne deal can get signed. Plus I like the idea of bringing some of our younger players up

Sent from my iPhone

That's good. We don't have the cap room for him right now anyway. We still need to put Pronger on LTIR and then the gagne deal can get signed. Plus I like the idea of bringing some of our younger players up

Sent from my iPhone

I have mixed emotions, he has been a great player for many years but we have some awesome young talent in the stable too.

Die hard isles fan here and for the first time in almost ten years I feel as of the isles are serious contenders this season!!

My Stanley cup finals pick wud be Boston in 6 over Detroit

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Black and gold baby!!!! Wicked big Bruins fan here!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

He still has to prove himself in the tryouts though I think, we have to cut 2 forwards soon.

ok well thats a better deal for you guys then. makes him lose the extra weight and get back in shape. make him earn his spot like Laviolette did to Hartnell a few seasons ago.

Top Bottom