Any Maryland WAL folk out there...??

March 8th 10 am till whenever my buddies and I are going to Red cloud 200 acres in Woodbridge. It cost $40 plus 10 for passengers. We are beginners so I don't know if more advanced rigs will feel challenged. I like it. They have a Web site with rules and such

Wave from Lexington Park :standing wave:

I'm from the Solomons Island area, right across the river from you. Living in missouri right now though. If you haven't already, southern maryland jeepers is a local club there that does a lot of runs and meet and greets. You can look them up on facebook. I'll be visiting in May and was planning to do a rausch trip while I was home!

I'm from the Solomons Island area, right across the river from you. Living in missouri right now though. If you haven't already, southern maryland jeepers is a local club there that does a lot of runs and meet and greets. You can look them up on facebook. I'll be visiting in May and was planning to do a rausch trip while I was home!

I'm down in Chesapeake beach a lot I will def check that out!

March 8th 10 am till whenever my buddies and I are going to Red cloud 200 acres in Woodbridge. It cost $40 plus 10 for passengers. We are beginners so I don't know if more advanced rigs will feel challenged. I like it. They have a Web site with rules and such

Sounds good to me!!

Top Bottom