Any hunting jeepers out there?

I thought it would be cool to post up my grandfathers pic. My family grew up hunting in Ethiopia. My grandfather was a doctor and he purchased his willys brand new to hunt from Ethiopia to Kenya View attachment 195140

I never hunt on land but I freedive with my speargun. It's a challenge but I love it. I wish I had more pics on hand View attachment 195141

EPIC picture of your grandfather. Very neat

Where do you dive? Would love to get into freediving/ spearfishing.

Jk909

EPIC picture of your grandfather. Very neat

Where do you dive? Would love to get into freediving/ spearfishing.

Thanks bro. We mostly dive off the coast of Catalina island. Palos verdes and Dana point bring in some big fish during the summer. We also drift dive kelp patties 7 miles out of long beach. If you want to give it a shot this summer I'd be happy to show you the ropes

Brute

Hooked
Thanks bro. We mostly dive off the coast of Catalina island. Palos verdes and Dana point bring in some big fish during the summer. We also drift dive kelp patties 7 miles out of long beach. If you want to give it a shot this summer I'd be happy to show you the ropes

Me thinks a Jeepers that fish or spearfish thread is in order...

Brute

Hooked

This reminds me of when I was 17 driving my '68 VW van from MA to NJ on I95 at night in NY...something hit the front of my van in a blur...I pulled over, looked at the crater in the front covered in blood & feathers...I walked back on the shoulder for a bit and found a giant Great Horned Owl...it scared the crap out of me...

GraniteCrystal

Can you find me?

Thought other hunters could appreciate this.

Out elk hunting back home in Montana. Had some fun at our campsite taking the orange off and blending in.

ElkCamp2015_26.jpg

shrekmoose

Man first time on this sight and one of my favorite topics. First thing I bought was a cargo rack for the receiver so I could deer hunt. Traded my 16 tacoma on my 2 jku and I'll have to say I enjoy hunting out of this way more than the tacoma.

BamBamDeer

Top Bottom