Another Colorado Wave

Ctowns

Seeing all of these Colorado waves and realized I forgot "wave" when I joined. So Hi from the Denver metro area! :standing wave:

I've been lurking around for a while and got hooked on the wayalife videos and the JK Experience videos.

I'm just getting started with my build on my 2008 Steel Blue Metallic 2 Door JK X. I've had it for about 2 years and have been impressed with its relatively stock capability. As far as aftermarket additions go I've currently got 285/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, offroad armor rock sliders and the Trektop NX.

I'm getting my 2.5" lift installed on the 3rd and will likely upgrade my wheels, front bumper and add a winch around the same time.

Great forum and great group of people. :thumb:

Ctowns

I would wheel year round if I could. There are a few places to go but most of the places I enjoy are closed during the winter.

I need to start venturing out of state during the winter and getting into some of the warmer climates on occasion.

Welcome and Cheers :beer::beer::beer:

It seems that Colorado has heard that San Diego was making a surge to WAYALIFE and felt it was their duty to retaliate with force... Well done Colorado!!!

Top Bottom