Another Colorado guy here

DELIVERANCE

Hey all. New guy to the forum. Been a lurker now and again. Finally signed up.

I'm just a basic Colorado mountain boy. Been driving mostly trucks and a few Jeeps my whole life but only within the last couple years have had a rig capable of attacking a trail with a five or higher rating. My favorite trails so far have been Spring Creek and Eagle Rock/ Saran Wrap.

My biggest claim to fame and best part of life is my contribution of four awesome children to this world. I'm first and foremost a daddy. I own one Wrangler. As you can see in the attached pic my 3 and 5 year olds have a lot more Jeeps than I do.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377226912.853270.jpg

The following is my rig. You may notice that I have at least two very unique mods, one of which may be the only one of its kind :)

2007 JKUX
Lightly modified
Named: DELIVERANCE

- Detonator Yellow
- blacked out front end
- stock 4.10 gears
- stock limited slip rear
- stock fenders manually trimmed
- unknown year Rubi sliders
- soft top summer/hard top winter
- 2.5" Teraflex lift w/Teraflex shocks
- 35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's
-15" MB TKO's with some pretty good rock rash badges
- LoD Signature Series midwidth front
- Powder coated cast iron beer bottle opener front bumper
- Three children's car seats with obligatory multi-colored sticky stains, goldfish cracker crumbs, Cheeto pieces and a multitude of other assorted and
unrecognizable emergency treats
- irregular pattern shrunken gas tank mod
- drilled mirror mod
- afterbirth stains front passenger floor

Welcome

Welcome from Monument! Daddy is job #1! Best job in the world! Our son just went to Wright Patterson AFB for his first assignment as a 2nd LT. and our daughter just started college. Nothing better! Well, maybe driving a Jeep is a close second...

Welcome aboard to a family man! I graduated from Wasson H.S. in The Springs back when it was new. You are so lucky your children share your passion for wheelin' and the outdoors. Start 'em young and it's always in their blood.:thumb:
FirstDrive.jpg
Circa 1976

dreinecke - I'm just up the road in CR. You're right on top if some close trails. We're you lucky enough to do Winding Stairs before they closed it? Supposedly it's a permanent closing but I'm holding out hope. I never got to run it

Linebacker - that's an awesome picture! These two pix are a couple of my boys washing my Jeep for me about a year and a half ago when it was still stock.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377380603.430702.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377380615.287480.jpg

Top Bottom