American made Jeep product manufacturer thread!

WINspeed

I know I'm not the only one, but I'm sick of all these garbage products made in China. I do my best to buy American made stuff even if it's more expensive and I believe we need to support our American made companies. If you know of any please list them. I searched for a thread like this but was unable to locate anything, if it exists please post the link. Thank you!

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
Another one I love is Core 4x4! Also entirely American Made! Because of them, almost all the joints known to me on my JK have Johnny Joints (JJs) EXCEPT for the front upper control arms where they mount to the axle which have the pressed in rubber bushings that I have not found a good solution to replace with JJs. This includes all of my control arms and track bars!

They also make parts for Dodge trucks; so my Jeep's tow rig will soon have their fantastic products on it as well!

What about companies like Revolution Gear & Axles that at least offer an American Made version of some of their products? Should these be counted? I would suggest yes as having them on this thread would at least let people know where they could source American Made products even if not all of the companies products are entirely American Made. Revolution is also Vet owned and operated. That means a ton to me!

WINspeed

Another one I love is Core 4x4! Also entirely American Made! Because of them, almost all the joints known to me on my JK have Johnny Joints (JJs) EXCEPT for the front upper control arms where they mount to the axle which have the pressed in rubber bushings that I have not found a good solution to replace with JJs. This includes all of my control arms and track bars!

They also make parts for Dodge trucks; so my Jeep's tow rig will soon have their fantastic products on it as well!

What about companies like Revolution Gear & Axles that at least offer an American Made version of some of their products? Should these be counted? I would suggest yes as having them on this thread would at least let people know where they could source American Made products even if not all of the companies products are entirely American Made. Revolution is also Vet owned and operated. That means a ton to me!

I installed a Core long arm kit on an XJ, it was great quality stuff. My buddy who owned it was very happy with it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Genright? Poison spyder? Rubicon Express? EVO? FOX?
Genright and EVO are definitely made in the USA. Not 100% sure about Fox but they should be or close to it. Rubicon Express and Poison Spyder used to be but now they're owned by 4WP and now, who knows for sure being that most of their stuff is china stuff.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Genright and EVO are definitely made in the USA. Not 100% sure about Fox but they should be or close to it. Rubicon Express and Poison Spyder used to be but now they're owned by 4WP and now, who knows for sure being that most of their stuff is china stuff.
Whoa I didn’t know Poison Spyder got bought out. That’s crazy

Spazbyt

Hooked
Hanson Offroad is made in the USA.
Shrock Works is also made in the USA and has great customer serves.
Voodoo Offroad makes bold claims that they are made in the USA but the soft shackle I bought was made in China.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hanson Offroad is made in the USA.
Shrock Works is also made in the USA and has great customer serves.
Voodoo Offroad makes bold claims that they are made in the USA but the soft shackle I bought was made in China.
Hanson is made in the USA but I would caution anyone thinking about buying from them. There are ungodly amounts of really bad customer reports about them now.

Shrockworks is a good company but be ready to wait a really long time for their stuff.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to add that both Toyo and Nitto manufacturer their tires, up to a 37", right here in the USA. White, Georgia to be specific.

Top Bottom