Almost wave from Texas!!!

Lone Star

I've been on the forum off and on mainly lurking for a year and a half now. I came across the jeeping WAYALIFE about 2 years ago when I came across Eddies videos as so many others have. Ever since then I've been dreaming of a jeep, in fact I've already had 3-4 solid builds in my head, lol. But I have yet been able to actually purchase a jeep. Life, work and school have kept things just out of reach. And once again it is being postponed by yet another addition to the family and a career change and move back to east texas. But with these changes we are determined to be successful and have a goal to buy a jeep by years end. So I am back dreaming and mental building more than ever for more motivation and determination to fulfill the aquisition of my dream vehicle so that we can enjoy our family vacations and day to day life that much better with a Jeep in it. I want to try and be able to purchase a new one this year before the JL'S come out. If not then I will probably look for a used one that fits what we want.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to express their opinions, encouragement and advice. There truly is a wealth of knowledge here, tgat is hard-pressed to find anywhere else. Love this community and hope to be part of WAYALIFE for a long time!

Just figured I'd officially give my pre-jeep wave and say Howdy! One day my dream will become a reality and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAYALIFE from California [emoji112] your perfect jeep is out there someplace the hunt is part of the fun

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks, you are absolutely right!I've had fun figuring out what I want the past two years! Loving the journey, just wish it was shorter, but I also want to do it right. So, it's nice making sure what I want first anyways. Just got to get the career and finances ready to do it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom