All things Colorado

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Near Silverton
CO%20Maroon%20Bells-Silverton%208-11%20455.jpg

Looks like a great spot to chill

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought you were all talk. This sounds legit. That'd be awesome man. Let me know if it gets real and want to talk housing, Denver, hospitals, etc. My wife is a nurse at Anscheutz Children's hospital.

Yea, this is definitely getting serious. She is a med-peds resident right now, finishing up here at Baylor. And UC Denver has one of the best med-peds programs in the country, so it would be a perfect fit for her and us. My fingers are crossed, and thanks for offering up some help. I've already started browsing housing just to get an idea of what prices are like out there - definitely looking west - Lakewood, Golden, Arvada, all look like awesome places. We are super excited!

GraniteCrystal

Yea, this is definitely getting serious. She is a med-peds resident right now, finishing up here at Baylor. And UC Denver has one of the best med-peds programs in the country, so it would be a perfect fit for her and us. My fingers are crossed, and thanks for offering up some help. I've already started browsing housing just to get an idea of what prices are like out there - definitely looking west - Lakewood, Golden, Arvada, all look like awesome places. We are super excited!
Awesome. That's right where we live. Definitely keep me updated on this and ping me as you have questions. I'll PM you my number.

Top Bottom