Air vents

Leyo52

Anyone ever take their air vents out? I've watched a couple videos about it, but I'm not exactly sure if it's that easy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Edit, just a little screw driver. There is a video on YouTube that's pretty good

HILLZ

small screwdriver into the hole at about 1 o'clock then twist vent ring to the left and it should pull straight out. very easy job.

Put the Vent pointing East and West - Feel inside North OR South for a little hole -- Rotate Vent until little hole is at 1 o'clock -- insert Small Screw driver into hole to depress Tab --- leave Small screw driver in and rotate outer ring Counter Clockwise --- then pull vent straight out

jeeeep

Hooked
do the 2011+ have the tab that needs to be released? my 2010 I just rotate the vent (tube) left and it slides out - to remove the actual vent and outer ring requires a small screwdriver to lift the lock tabs once the vent tube is out.

do the 2011+ have the tab that needs to be released? my 2010 I just rotate the vent (tube) left and it slides out - to remove the actual vent and outer ring requires a small screwdriver to lift the lock tabs once the vent tube is out.

2007 to 2010 you can just rotate and pull. 2011 and newer have release tab that makes it a little more difficult.

Leyo52

I have a 2011, is it hard to find the release tab? The video I watched made it seem pretty easy

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a 2011, is it hard to find the release tab? The video I watched made it seem pretty easy

its very simple. i watched a video and went out to try it just for shits and giggles. had it off in 20 seconds

Leyo52

Okay thanks for the advice and help! I'll be trying it soon!

Top Bottom