Aftermarket Diff Cover Help

mrmet1983

I have a 2013 rubi with dana 44 and evo enforcer 4' with drag link flip now my ? is what aftermarket diff covers can i use and not have clearance problems with the stock track bar? I really like the poison spyder bombshell covers but read that they will rub so im just curious if anyone has these covers with the drag link flip and if you have any clearance issues thanks guys.

I dont always wheel but when i do i keep it tight ........stay dirty my friends

Atch

I have the PS bombshell on my rear 44 with the stock trackbar but I have the EVO rear trackbar bracket. I've had no issues with it rubbing.

Spartan

I had a 2010 JKUR with a diff cover from RuffStuff Specialties, and I never had any problems with it. I when it RuffStuff because their diff covers are solid steel. Not cast iron like most diffcover.

Copied for RuffStuff:

All materials are at least .375 (3/8") thick A50 Steel Plate (50,000lbs Tensile Strength), all high quality US manufactured steel Covers . All finished Diff covers come with a lifetime guarantee, no questions asked.

I also had a Teraflex diff cover on the back, and never had problems with it either, but I wanted steel on the front because I figured I would hit the fron more.

mrmet1983

Thanks guys cuz I like the ps diff cover but want to make sure it will fit on my front d44

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Top Bottom