AEV wheels

rtguy1

Sold!!!! AEV wheels

Sold. AEV SAVEGRE wheels. 17"x8.5" 5x5 (5x127) bolt pattern. Lug and hub centric. 5.2" back spacing. Argent powdercoat. Set of 5 wheels. These are used for less than a year and have some rash around the outer lip. All 5 with valve stems including center caps. Located in SoCal San Fernando valley area. $600obo
View attachment 47095

Last edited:

rtguy1

To much back spacing for me. I'm looking for 4.5 or less because I don't want to run spacers.

FYI

These will actually clear up to 37" tires. The 4.5" back spacing you see recommended often is because of the swaybar endlinks that some kits use. They have long bolts that can rub. Running the correct type of endlinks or trimming the bolts will allow you to run a greater backspacing which will be kinder to stock junk.

From AEV site

Style and performance in one sweet package, AEV's Savegre wheels offer the best of both worlds. Hub-centric mounting takes the load off of your studs and places it squarely in the hub where it belongs. The result is a better ride and longer lasting bearings. Our recessed valve stems are a feature that helps to ensure trouble-free off-roading. Designed for up to 37" tires, the JK Savegre wheels give heightened looks and performance to any JK Wrangler. Most importantly, they were designed for Jeeps, not as a one-size-fits-all aftermarket wheel. They have a JK-specific offset, which provides the optimal balance of tire clearance (up to 37” tires), scrub radius and handling.

rtguy1

Bump to the top. $600. I can ship on your dime. Depending on location around $150. Or pick up for free

Top Bottom