Advice on lift

Looking good. šŸ–’
I wasnā€™t going to actually order though extreme terrain because of that reason exactly. I like using their website because it gives you a pretty good idea of what itā€™ll look like. There are a lot of sites that carry those wheels that Iā€™d order through. Iā€™ve seen a lot of them floating around with the dark grey finish but the bronze ones donā€™t seem to be too popular.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks everyone! Iā€™m really loving the wheels. Iā€™m trying to decide how I want to approach the fenders and then what bumpers. Haha. I do want to do a small lift just to ensure some extra clearance... after I repaint the hinges again [emoji23]

Thanks everyone! Iā€™m really loving the wheels. Iā€™m trying to decide how I want to approach the fenders and then what bumpers. Haha. I do want to do a small lift just to ensure some extra clearance... after I repaint the hinges again [emoji23]

You could always trim the fenders and save some money too. We have a cut fender thread with tons of posts showing all the different ways they can be cut.

You could always trim the fenders and save some money too. We have a cut fender thread with tons of posts showing all the different ways they can be cut.

Iā€™ll definitely have to check that one out. Iā€™m really thinking cutting them will be the route I go, even if itā€™s just temporary

Itā€™s become an unhealthy obsession. Broke down and got a 1.5ā€ leveling kit. Got it on last night. I think it looks a whole lot better even though itā€™s a minimal difference [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile appIMG_8677.jpg

Top Bottom