Advice for a childish-ish prank

The.Ernie

Alright I’ve got big ideas, and I’ve got a clothing brand. Now I want to make a huge sign and place it over my high school auditorium building, I’ve planned to spray paint one letter on huge sheets of paper and then fastening the papers together with staples and tape, however I’m not sure how I should secure the sign down, I was thinking about using rope, but It seems like the rope would tear the sign up, so far I’m thinking of using a whole lot of tape to hold the top part to a railing over the building, then the bottom part is going to be held in by some rope with weights tied to them at the top of the building so the sign will act as a sail if wind comes in, that way it’s still readable. Any suggestions on how to hold it down? Tips? Thanks IMG_2923.jpg

That’s the building btw^^

Don’t use paper, go to a thrift store and buy white sheets. You can get a grommet punch set at harbor freight for a few bucks. I would still cut wind slits in it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Make some mini sand bags out of socks to hold it down.

End of year school prank? Make sure you post up pics. And one of you in detention afterwards :clap2:

Top Bottom