Adventures of a Hemi JK

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
My last Jeep was getting dangerously close to pulling the trigger on some wontons when a deal popped up that was too good to be true. In fact I was literally joking about it to my wife when she asked why I wasn’t going for it.
Ended up selling my 10A to buy this 2008 Rubicon with a 6.1L Hemi, Evo coilovers, and Dynatrac 60s

-6.1 Hemi
-Dynatrac ProRock60 front
-Dynatrac SF60 rear
-ARBs
-Evo lever rear
-Evo front weld on coilovers (pre- DTD)
-Evo high clearance long arms
-Rockhard Cage
-Rockhard skid system
-40” Yokohama Geolanders
-Master craft Baja RS seats
-Warn 9.5TI
-Rockslide Engineering sliders w/ armor kit

Attachments

• 3E3391EA-667F-4760-B000-8FEAE5804EAA.jpeg
    3E3391EA-667F-4760-B000-8FEAE5804EAA.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 29

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A new rear is on the short list… although this axle has been under it for about a decade with supposedly no issues and tough wheeling… we’ll see about that…
Everyone has their own idea of what "tough wheeling" is. I would definitely look into a full floater. Breaking a semi-float shaft on the trail sucks especially when you can't bum a shaft off of anyone else. Trust me, been there done that.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Everyone has their own idea of what "tough wheeling" is. I would definitely look into a full floater. Breaking a semi-float shaft on the trail sucks especially when you can't bum a shaft off of anyone else. Trust me, been there done that.
Been there on a 44…
Hoping to pick up a full float next year. In the mean time I’m looking into spare shafts for the rear…

Top Bottom