Adding some color to your jeep.

ClarksAdventures

I see a lot of great looking Jeeps here on the web, and driving down the road.

I'm curious as to how people picked which colors to paint their rims, armor, suspension, and interior.

I have a 2015 Anvil 2 door. I'm stuck between black, dark blue, or bright red. Help!

ClarksAdventures

I have a 14 anvil I'm doing black. Just like the color combo.

I think that may may be my default choice if I can't find something better.
I like the black hardtop, and bumpers with the anvil. But I also liked the 10a, with all of the red accents. And then my favorite color is blue. So it's a tough one.

What have you done so far with the anvil/black combo?

Wardell

I'm like the Anvil, black and red combo too... but maybe I'm biased because I own an X! LOL

When I install my winch, I'm planning on adding Maximus-3's winch hook anchor and d-ring loops in red to the front bumper. I've also picked out Rancho's 4" Crawler lift kit, which I'll probably get in red too. Plus, if I ever get beadlocks, I might have the rings painted red too. I really like how those look on Mel's 10A. I just hope that will be overdoing the red accents too much...

I also have my hard top and fender flares in the stock black plastic too, and I like how the black contrasts with Anvil body. I'll likely upgrade the fenders at some point, but I'll keep them the same colour. I don't really understand the idea of getting those colour matched anyway unless the rig doesn't get used much on the trail, since they would be the first things to get scratched up.

ClarksAdventures

I'm like the Anvil, black and red combo too... but maybe I'm biased because I own an X! LOL

When I install my winch, I'm planning on adding Maximus-3's winch hook anchor and d-ring loops in red to the front bumper. I've also picked out Rancho's 4" Crawler lift kit, which I'll probably get in red too. Plus, if I ever get beadlocks, I might have the rings painted red too. I really like how those look on Mel's 10A. I just hope that will be overdoing the red accents too much...

I also have my hard top and fender flares in the stock black plastic too, and I like how the black contrasts with Anvil body. I'll likely upgrade the fenders at some point, but I'll keep them the same colour. I don't really understand the idea of getting those colour matched anyway unless the rig doesn't get used much on the trail, since they would be the first things to get scratched up.

Hmm... Red is a great choice. But maybe it would be a little awkward pulling up next to the same anvil/red jeep in a parking lot huh? See how I find this so complicating. Lol

Top Bottom