ActionPacker - what size?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The Artec fluid crate is cool....but way to much $$$ for what it is like you said Dave. Something similar for just fluids would be cool. Does everyone just put the fluids in the various tubs, etc. Is it a good idea to pack fluids separately and what does everyone use to do so that takes minimal space?

- Jason

I was planning on buying a smaller action packer for fluids and take it in and out of the jeep as needed. I will most likely be purchasing a deck lid of some sort so I will either buy a smaller action packer for the tools or just do bags.

Charlie Mike

Thanks! the 2015 has even more room now that the sub is moved, so the 24g might work well. I'd love to see your 8 gal config too.

I know this is ridiculously late and I'm raising this thread from the grave, but I was packing up the rig last night and it got me thinking about this thread. So here you go!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429166962.386526.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I know this is ridiculously late and I'm raising this thread from the grave, but I was packing up the rig last night and it got me thinking about this thread. So here you go!

View attachment 137670

That doesn't look too bad. I might have to go this route under a deck lid. I want/need to figure something out quick. Its topless weather here and in July we are going on a trip where I plan to be topless some so I need some security.

Top Bottom