Ace Halfback Rear Bumper

J

JKDream

Anyone running this yet?
I just came across it and it's exactly what I'm looking for.
BFH style bumper without the need to cut out the frame/crossmember.

ACEJKHRBFL-D.jpg

You can get it without the light bar provision (which I would do).

Curious about the fitment/quality - if anyone has a review or opinion on it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say I've ever been a big fan of ACE products. The quality of their finish work remains to be desired or at least for me anyway but I've not heard of anyone having any problems with their bumpers.

OhNoTheJiggies

I like the look of it, I might get it with the light bar if I was going to get it. I have their front bumper w/ stinger and no light bar. It's pretty solid, no rusting or anything. Welds aren't as good as some others but it gets the job done and doesn't bend from hits on trees or a fence so far. I'd get it with the hitch cutout though. Just my $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Just a follow up on this, I picked this up last week. Quite impressed with it. For people who want something very similar in clearance to bumperless but still want some protection (or in my case can't legally remove a rear bumper) it's a great option. No cutting and doesn't stick past the cross member at all. IMG_20171004_182003_01_01.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skeeterbait

I have their front and rockrails. The finish seems to lack as a Eddie said. I keep some rattle-can handy in the garage.

JudeinPa

Yes, I run a Ace Halfback rear bumper with the 30" LED lightbar. The bumper is well made and the welds are beautiful. IMG_0563.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Just a follow up on this, I picked this up last week. Quite impressed with it. For people who want something very similar in clearance to bumperless but still want some protection (or in my case can't legally remove a rear bumper) it's a great option. No cutting and doesn't stick past the cross member at all. View attachment 278565

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That spare looks huge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom