ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hi Eddie and Cindy!! + WAYALIFE family!! Wow how awesome! Looks like a great suspension and love the videos you have done on it so far! Thank you for the chance to win! I am in a 2018 JL 2 door!!

Attachments

• 19B2D20E-1817-4247-B2E0-F6463D0A74FC.jpeg
    19B2D20E-1817-4247-B2E0-F6463D0A74FC.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 1
  • E290B153-39CF-4AE6-A291-1F584A245BC1.jpeg
    E290B153-39CF-4AE6-A291-1F584A245BC1.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 1

tOSU

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Just started doing over landing here in Arkansas. Up in the Ozarks there’s a ton of water crossings and great views. After this weeks video I’m for sure wanting to get the Accu Air Suspension for my 2020 JL Wrangler. I believe it will do everything I need for it to do.

Attachments

• B106FFF2-AA86-42E2-B0B6-E2646A13EA36.jpeg
    B106FFF2-AA86-42E2-B0B6-E2646A13EA36.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 1

benatc1

Hooked
Very cool of Accuair to offer this, if I were to have this suspension it would make having a lift on my Jeep very practical as well as useful, I keep debating a very mild build for the next few years because of family and ease of getting in and out/usage. A system like this really would be perfect for my JL for so many reasons but mainly would fill my needs, and get me lifted sooner than planned. Thank you!

Attachments

• F43D1F19-FC34-414C-B2FD-9D9D3622DB55.jpeg
    F43D1F19-FC34-414C-B2FD-9D9D3622DB55.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 1

KJLYellow

Hello WAYALIFE!
The Wayalife Accuair suspension video series really opened my eyes. It helped me realize this is the perfect suspension for my needs. I love the versatility and on-demand adjustability. This suspension hits all advantages. The swiss army knife of suspensions. Accuair has proven it understands the Jeep's purpose. We love options! This would be the perfect addition to my Willys Jeep. I have added bumpers, a winch, and a locker. As with everyone else more to come. The Accuair Suspension would be a great next step. Best of luck to all.

Attachments

• JLU Hellayellow.jpg
    JLU Hellayellow.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1

lumpy1977

Hello, 2021 Jeep gladiator rubicon, this is jeep #8 for me. I’ve done engine swaps, custom suspensions, axle swaps, etc but never done a full air suspension. Accuair system is just what I’m looking for for my gladiator which I use to tow my boat in the summers and then the rugged components to hold up to the Buffalo NY winters. 3769E15F-9AE1-49C2-A376-7FDDE0DA3A77.jpeg

jamesrw30

PXL_20220911_175234208.jpg

This would be beyond awesome. This would be the perfect system for me and my family. The ability to lower it down for getting my 7 and 2 year old in and out but still be able to have the clearance for taking the family off road and enjoying it would be amazing. I won't be doing the hard core woops and rock crawling but it would be good to know it would stand up to it if I do. This system is the ultimate for what I would do with my Jeep. Ever since the first video of this I have wanted this set up. Every time I see something new on it I just want it more. I'll be on the edge of my seat on this until I hear who wins. Good luck to everyone.

JPAloha

Sweet giveaway. Thanks Accuair for the opportunity to win a cool suspension system. Since It’s for 4 door or Gladiator only that rules out my 2 door but I’d rather my wife have it for her 4 door anyway. She’s 5’0” and struggles to get into my lifted Rubicon, this would be a great system for her as she could lift it when needed and have it low for easy access when using it as her daily driver. 84F69E1E-01BB-4DD0-ADB8-6329BCF9F844.jpeg

BrianM

I'm super excited for a chance to win this amazing suspension system! This would be perfect for my lovely "vertically limited" wife. This would also be amazing for me as a contractor carrying heavy loads. This system would make family life, adventure life, and even work life so much better in our 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon! Thank you.
1679276688761.png

Last edited:

truax

It would be fun to see how it compares to my current set up. It would be used on a lot of different trails in AZ, Moab and hopefully the Rubicon soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20220904_061836_254.jpg
    IMG_20220904_061836_254.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 4

jahoppe50

Thanks for the giveaway! This would be my first lift and be very helpful in making sure the Jeep fits in my short garage! I could air down to pull it in 😅. I'd take it on more deer hunting trips, our upcoming cross country national park tour, and our nearby offroad parks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230319_214648.jpg
    IMG_20230319_214648.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 1

EVCRSHR

Hey, what a great giveaway! I've been following the videos and it's actually quite impressive. I would love the system for my JTUR as my wife does nothing but complain about having to climb into the rig. :p Actually, it would be a great system due to its overall functionality as I daily drive my beast and transport artwork and baseball gear quite often.

Thanks for the opportunity y'all!

IMG-3321.jpg

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Thank you for the chance to win an air suspension. After losing 130lbs, the JKU could use a few items of comfort for my joints. I've settled into a new town where I here the offroading is superb so it would be nice to outfit the JKU with a new modification.

Attachments

• IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 1

lifeguard17cp

We love exploring all over the area but the one issue we have is I'm 6'2 and my beautiful bride isn't.... at 4'11 we look like a circus side show walking around hand in hand. I have been looking at the ACCUAIR as an answer to our prayers. She doesn't want a lift because she needs a ladder just to get into the original suspension Rubicon, and I'd like a little extra room under the belly of our baby. I have been following the excitement from WAYALIFE since before we even got our JLU. I can't thank you enough for all the tips tricks and giving me the courage to tackle some of the projects. Stay safe everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0468.jpeg
    IMG_0468.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 0

L’s17Rhino

Fairly new to the community, like watching your content. AccuAir looks like a really quality product with good options. My 17 JKU Rubicon daily driver looking forward to getting the top off this summer and finding trails.

Attachments

• 385C8A4F-1071-474B-9B30-0A45E52570DA.jpeg
    385C8A4F-1071-474B-9B30-0A45E52570DA.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 1

Dwrjpr

22 eco diesel Willy’s gladiator. Curious why the kit may need some customization for the diesel? Just installed the rugged ridge max terrain flares on the front this evening. The versatility of the kit to accommodate fun and work/towing seems like the ideal set up. I already have the itch for a lift and bigger tires to explore Wharton even further but the ride comfort, adjustability to make getting the kids in and out of the car seats, and fit in garages with the low setting makes this the lift the Swiss Army knife of lifts.
5F9A0479-E667-4400-9BF7-512DD435DF52.jpeg

Attachments

• E7103B23-C3A4-47C5-93C1-E99B4A393295.jpeg
    E7103B23-C3A4-47C5-93C1-E99B4A393295.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 3

sgtrat

1CDEC073-07D8-4842-8E48-43CA80CC0C29.jpeg

I would love to win this as I am slowly building my rig in to an overland rig and plan on putting quite a bit of weight in the rear. An air bag system seems like a perfect fit for me.

Teufel Hunden

Thanks for the opportunity to win a really cool suspension! Me and my wife would really enjoy all the new adventures we could have with this great upgrade.

Lunentucker

Thanks for the opportunity!
I have been fascinated by the progress of this project and I am impressed with how the company has taken feedback from your series of tests and immediately implemented changes, tweaks, and solutions!

We've had our Mojave for just over a year, our first Jeep ever.
It's been a learning experience, and your videos have proven to be extremely helpful in helping me to sort out some issues we were having.
I've done all of the work myself, and I'm no expert by any means, do I know way more about Gladiators than I ever expected to know.

This is my retirement truck. I sold my 2005 Tacoma to some friends and sold my Mazda CX-5 to some other friends, and consolidated my "truck" and my daily driver into one vehicle that could meet all of my needs.

Primarily, we enjoy "Mo" on forest roads and some mountain trails, but it's also our top down and doors off fun in the sun vehicle for just going to lunch, touring our beautiful state of Virginia, and bringing smiles to the faces of friends and kids.. and of course ourselves.

The ACCUAIR system would be used exactly as it is designed to be used.

Stock ride height for highway driving and cruising, and for making getting in and out easier.

You know, my dad is 92, and he's seen the Jeep numerous times, but I've never taken him for a ride, because his mobility is pretty limited.
The Mojave is lifted 2 inches and I run 35's. I have step bars, but they're still pretty up there for him. How awesome it would be to get him in there and go for ice cream just once!

On trails and water crossings, we would take full advantage of the system, and I could even see the ability to lift each corner independently as a possible day saver if I happened to get a little hung up on a stump or rock, or need to get back on camber a touch.

Here's "Mo" in his current configuration. But as we all know, it's temporary, and there's always something new in the works!

Best of luck to everyone!
Thanks for the opportunity!

PXL_20220310_17435859.jpg

robx251

Caught the Bug
Thank you for the opportunity win this amazing kit.

I would be putting this on my daily driver on 35s but stock suspension. I’m interested in this also for my towing of my pop up camper and off-road box trailer with camping equipment the auto leveling and compressor & air tank would be an amazing addition to my family rig. We have been taking a break from wheeling with our son coming along and being so little but as you can see he I ready and rearing to go out this year for a bit and this would be an amazing kick start to his off-roading adventures.
6BF19DF3-4D3D-4239-86E1-6CDE1512DB0A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom