ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
1679273088931.jpeg

Howdy! ✌️I purchased my first Wrangler a little over a year ago, and I love being able to take it into the backwoods of New England to find new fly fishing spots! I'd want the suspension system to help get even further into the woods, and of course to make my Jeep even more badass! 🤘

RodneyP

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
This has to be the most amazing lift kit out there. My whole worry about lifting my gladiator was being able to still fit it in my standard garage. This solves every worry I had - parking garages, Car washes and so much more. And the more research I have done the more impressed I am with ACCUAIR. The build quality and the warranty are great. This system turns a Jeep into a Offroad beast and a daily driver in one. You might ask what I would do if I won this amazing product….be forever grateful and make my gladiator one of the coolest jeeps ever!
(1) ONE 🤞

Attachments​

• 01267F24-CD5C-46A4-840B-7C1FD9C6E876.jpeg
    01267F24-CD5C-46A4-840B-7C1FD9C6E876.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 0

Last edited:

Nicoolas

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Hi Eddie and ACCUAIR, I'm new here in the world of off-roading and I see how fun and challenging it is. Here's my 2020 Jeep Gladiator that I assumed will be needing some new suspension soon hoping ACCUAIR will be the replacement for my current suspension seeing your previous videos regarding ACCUAIR I don't think I'll be having problems with it when I hit the trails instead will absolutely love it! . Thank you and more Power!

Attachments

• received_2118700134990821.jpeg
    received_2118700134990821.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 3

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
A444B727-F217-481A-9CF2-DA7344C2681D.jpeg
Awesome work on the YT video! Throwing my JT in entry. As I start to figure out the direction I want to go with the Gladiator I feel this could be a nice feature. I’m pretty sure I will be going the overland route so I can get out and see the stars beyond the city lights. Keep up the good work Eddie and Cindy!!

jeeeep

Hooked
This old girl needs some suspension TLC and this Accuair would be the perfect makeover!

Doesn't get to see much off-road action these days because I've been slow to replace the control arm bushings, shocks and isn't as smooth as she once was.

Accuair is the suspension the Dr. ordered for those long trips at a good air cutting ride height and getting on the trail with the clearance needed to get to those remote locations.

Sshhhh, hear that? remote fishing lakes are calling out to us (y)

20230319_192956.jpg

Last edited:

Ronna

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Amazing giveaway!!! We didn’t even know about this lift system until seeing your original YouTube video. We had been debating on which lift to go with and this gives us the options that we want. We just started saving for this lift and winning would get us so much closer to our perfect Jeep! Even though you’re never really done, right? Lol. We would be able to go on new trails and fit in our garage with no worries. Thanks for such an awesome contest.

Attachments

• 169FFB9D-58F9-43BB-BFF7-2EF3A683179A.jpeg
    169FFB9D-58F9-43BB-BFF7-2EF3A683179A.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 4

Gobiwankenobi

Stuck in limbo because I haven’t been able to get the lift and the wheels and tires I want yet but winning would make that dream come true. Can’t wait to hit up the mountains in NC and the outer banks this summer when I’m on summer break from teaching:
83720F51-410C-4C70-A680-A13274E19DD3.jpeg

Melcore

Thanks for the chance to win. I have a 3.6l Gladiator that I just got recently. The Accuair would be perfect for getting my son out the baby seat while still having the lift for off-roading. This is also my daily driver so I will alot of use out of this kit. IMG_20230319_190624.jpg

mdmayberry09

Long time YouTube sub, would love to be the winner of the Accuair system! Just started my journey into owning a JL and being off-road more than on! Owned a Type-R and Mustang before this, so was quite the change, but allowed my wife and I to have a car that worked for both of us. She gets the SUV itch, and I get the fun car that gives me the enjoyment of modding still. Right now, I have a only a few mods, Rubicon take off suspension on as I have a Sport, Rough Country extra clearance fenders, and steel wheel liners. Sadly was hit in the first month of ownership and it took it out of commission for almost 2 months of summer, which was a bummer, but had a lot of fun playing in snow this winter, and have a lot to make up in missed time this summer. Missouri has a lot of great trails around me, and while they may not be the most extreme off-road trails, the Accuair is perfect for almost all of them!

Keep up the great content, I've learned a ton from watching and hope to keep learning more.

ABB042AC-E416-4BC3-9322-9127BE110A79.jpeg

99318C96-6CE1-474C-9314-9AE3E0FA844E.jpeg

Wmcbeverly

Greetings; I have an older Black 2012 Jeep Rubicon and a newer 2020 Red Rubicon. I live and work half the year in Yellowstone National Park. During the winter the snow gets pretty deep. I sure could use an air suspension to give me that extra height when he snow gets too deep. But my favorite off-road trails are outside Yellowstone near Chief Joseph and Beartooth. Cheers Bill 6-both-jeeps.JPG

Last edited:

Bcupton

Thanks for the chance to win the ACCUAIR system!

Attachments

• 79AF5455-80DC-4A2D-8955-D31000738047.jpeg
    79AF5455-80DC-4A2D-8955-D31000738047.jpeg
    469.6 KB · Views: 2

Zonk

My JL is my first Jeep and of course my kids want bigger tires. "Come on Dad let's get it lifted" they say. I know as soon as I do I will hear its too hard to get into. The ACCUAIR is the perfect solution. Raise it up for larger tires. Lower it down for easier access and egress.

Thank you for the opportunity and great videos of the system in action.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 7.19.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 7.19.00 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 4

DougsJT

Thank you Wayalife Crew!

A year + ago I purchased my dream vehicle after being Jeep-less for 21 years. I took advantage of purchasing "Ugga Dugga" before pricing when crazy, but haven't done major mods since I frequently travel to Miami where there are parking garages with very low ceilings. The AccuAir system would remedy this issue while providing clearance to install appropriately sized tires to tackle trails in TN, GA, AL, SC etc.

Pose in ocala.jpg

On a side note, I purchased your CB bar and added an ATV winch plate to mount a full size Ranger CB. the winch plate added the stiffness needed for the extra weight for the radio and the vertical fairlead tabs will work perfectly for a switch panel once I decide which way to go. Good suff! Thanks again and keep the vids coming!

Attachments

• Head on shot of JTRD.jpg
    Head on shot of JTRD.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ATV Winch-cb mounting plate.jpg
    ATV Winch-cb mounting plate.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 3

RodneyP

Amazing giveaway!!! We didn’t even know about this lift system until seeing your original YouTube video. We had been debating on which lift to go with and this gives us the options that we want. We just started saving for this lift and winning would get us so much closer to our perfect Jeep! Even though you’re never really done, right? Lol. We would be able to go on new trails and fit in our garage with no worries. Thanks for such an awesome contest.
Love that bumper!!

reidskee

This old guy needs some suspension attention after 165K+ miles. long time quiet follower. great content and learn something everytime. thanks cindy and eddie for the chance to upgrade.

Attachments

• Jeep Rubicon trip.jpg
    Jeep Rubicon trip.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 4

AggiePilot

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

I would love to get a suspension system like this as I have to deal with small garages where I live. We aren’t allowed to park on the street and have no driveway so being able to duck to get into a garage but still get a lift would be a game changer for us. With the cost of shipping to Hawaii on top of the cost of the system this is probably the only way I can ever get one.

Attachments

• 4E1A9F8C-7929-41C2-B32A-3476EF93B8AA.jpeg
    4E1A9F8C-7929-41C2-B32A-3476EF93B8AA.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom