Accent color on granite Rubicon

jeeperchris

I have this granite crystal metallic color, and want to add some accent to it. I would like to do someone unique, not red.

Anyone out there are decent accent colors? Not sure what I'll do, tow hooks, maybe the fake beadlock ring, etc. Just a little, don't want to go crazy but just a little dab here and there.

Share pics if you are same

PXL_20230423_180217351~2.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not sure what would look good. I have a love hate relationship with our granite crystal. It looks so good when it’s clean. Looks terrible when it’s dirty.

I have this granite crystal metallic color, and want to add some accent to it. I would like to do someone unique, not red.

Anyone out there are decent accent colors? Not sure what I'll do, tow hooks, maybe the fake beadlock ring, etc. Just a little, don't want to go crazy but just a little dab here and there.

View attachment 390004
If your savvy with computers you could get a free graphics app that’s similar to photoshop and have some fun trying different colors and such.

Gold or dark copper if you don't get carried away with it.

Share pics if you are same

View attachment 390004
It would be interesting to paint the hard top and fenders a contrasting color. Right now it looks too much like asphalt.

Your Jeeps looks clean and is one of my favorites. Between you and @TrailHunter. Maybe someday I’ll build mine.
🍻

@jeeperchris, I know you said no red, but this is actually one of my favorite Jeeps on the forum right now:

While I don’t get too experimental on my jeep, I do enjoy seeing some of these color combinations…

jeeperchris

🍻

@jeeperchris, I know you said no red, but this is actually one of my favorite Jeeps on the forum right now:

While I don’t get too experimental on my jeep, I do enjoy seeing some of these color combinations…
That's the sting ray which is much lighter and really sharp with the accents the way they did that for sure. I do like it but was hoping for something a bit different.

CalSgt

Hooked
🍻

Yeah, since theres already red in the factory decals and dash I lean towards red too.

Theses a Duplicolor rattle can in a Toyota red that matches the factory decal pretty good, I cant remember the code of name of the color though.

That's the sting ray which is much lighter and really sharp with the accents the way they did that for sure. I do like it but was hoping for something a bit different.

Yea I scanned our granite crystal thread, but there’s not many good examples of accents…this sting ray was the first thing that came to mind.

Here’s concept photos of the 392. Might be more what you’re looking for…also funny to read everyone’s predictions about the 392

Top Bottom