A2Z Overland Camp & Expo - December 9th-11th 2022

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had to bail wife’s in the emergency vets office with my dog not sure what’s up yet
I was wondering what happened to you. Really sorry to hear about your dog and glad to hear things are looking better now. Hope to see you on another run in the future.

Sylvester

Just wanted to say that it was great seeing, wheeling and partying with all of you at the inaugural A2Z Overland Expo. I feel like I met but then missed more than a few of you at the event and hope that you all had a good time. Also, congratulations to those of you who won a prize! (y)

View attachment 382811
Was a lot of Fun Certainly be back next year Looking forward to seeing this grow

jeeeep

Hooked
Just wanted to say that it was great seeing, wheeling and partying with all of you at the inaugural A2Z Overland Expo. I feel like I met but then missed more than a few of you at the event and hope that you all had a good time. Also, congratulations to those of you who won a prize! (y)

View attachment 382811
It was fun! and learned just how well my Jeep can handle the bumps but don't want to test that again LOL

Sucked that work interfered with the poker run but later that day I walked away from the slots with some cash (y)

Will be back with phone off!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Had an absolute blast and will definitely be back next year. Thanks to all who made it happen! Oh and for the prizes 😉

View attachment 382813
Great shot and glad you had a good time! Nice job on winning a prize too.
Was a lot of Fun Certainly be back next year Looking forward to seeing this grow
That's great to hear you enjoyed it and enough that you'll be back again.
It was fun! and learned just how well my Jeep can handle the bumps but don't want to test that again LOL

Sucked that work interfered with the poker run but later that day I walked away from the slots with some cash (y)

Will be back with phone off!
Missed you on Saturday! Definitely need to leave the phone off at an event like this. Hope to see you again soon.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Had an awesome time! Definitely want to go back next year work permitting. It was good catching up with all you and meeting some new faces. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together the run on the first day was super fun! Now I just need to buy that lift. Gladiator surprised me stock but would be nice to smooth out the ride just a bit more. lol
The campsite was great too!
055F226C-BEA2-4E35-AFA2-D0BD9D55E4B2.jpeg 0E8765AB-69AA-46B0-9016-535567F53ED0.jpeg

What did you win?

A Traxxas TRX4 Crawler RC, an RTIC Overland Fridge, 3" LED Pods, Metalcloak hinge steps to access a roof rack, and scored some LED JK Tail Lights I bought off @Sylvester after he won those, and along with the Nitto goodie bag we all got after checking in I'd say it was a successful trip. Lol, I was just happy to be out and about again and finally off work for a bit, had a hell of a time with good friends 👍

Hope to see you at the NYR sir 🍻

TrailHunter

Hooked
A Traxxas TRX4 Crawler RC, an RTIC Overland Fridge, 3" LED Pods, Metalcloak hinge steps to access a roof rack, and scored some LED JK Tail Lights I bought off @Sylvester after he won those, and along with the Nitto goodie bag we all got after checking in I'd say it was a successful trip. Lol, I was just happy to be out and about again and finally off work for a bit, had a hell of a time with good friends 👍

Hope to see you at the NYR sir 🍻
Right On!... Sounds like a great trip.

Top Bottom