A wonderful life

Brute

Hooked
I'm terribly sorry to hear this...I know nothing said here will make your grief any easier, but if there is anything we can do to lessen your burden, just ask.

onlyone

I just wanted to get back on here and thank all of you for your support. I’ve been slowly reading things hear and there. It’s been the most painful, agonizing experience I have ever gone through. I’ve been lucky to have a church and local families around to pick up the pieces of my life with me. I never knew any of them prior to. I still break down daily. Just not all day anymore. I starting to be able to look at pictures and maybe smile sometimes. I wish I could say I’m better. But I’m just different. I’m not sure I could even have typed this a month ago, so that seems like progress.

Anyway, once again thank you all for your kindness and messages. One day I might be able to take the Jeep off-road again. I just don’t look at the passenger seat anymore. I have been able to go out and meet people for some sort of companionship. Better than sitting in this house all day staring out the window. 😥

jeeeep

Hooked
I just wanted to get back on here and thank all of you for your support. I’ve been slowly reading things hear and there. It’s been the most painful, agonizing experience I have ever gone through. I’ve been lucky to have a church and local families around to pick up the pieces of my life with me. I never knew any of them prior to. I still break down daily. Just not all day anymore. I starting to be able to look at pictures and maybe smile sometimes. I wish I could say I’m better. But I’m just different. I’m not sure I could even have typed this a month ago, so that seems like progress.

Anyway, once again thank you all for your kindness and messages. One day I might be able to take the Jeep off-road again. I just don’t look at the passenger seat anymore. I have been able to go out and meet people for some sort of companionship. Better than sitting in this house all day staring out the window. 😥
I feel your pain, it's a process full of anger, pain amidst the moments of good memories and those reminders.
Time does heal, not the loss, but the impact of now and allows you to smile more at the good times, even laugh without the tremendous sense of sadness that you feel now.
Good you are surrounded by people who care, it takes time, but you will smile more as the thoughts of happier days continue to rise to the top.
Keep looking forward, reach out to people, talk to friends and share the sad as well as the good memories.

WJCO

Meme King

Thanks for sharing. Take all the time you need. Good to see you back checking in and glad to hear you have some support around you. That's huge.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I was wondering how you were doing the other day and figured you would check in when it was time. Glad to hear you are keeping it together as well as you can. Take it one day at a time..

AZVAJKU

Hooked

Good to hear from you! It’s going to take some time. Reach out if you need anything.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's really good to hear from you. I can only imagine what you're going through. As others have mentioned, we're all here for you.

Top Bottom