A wave from NSW, Australia

Didgicon

Hi, just want to say hello to everyone and wanted to show off a picture of my Jeep. I've had her for two weeks now. Finally I get to sit in the drivers seat rather than be a passenger in my partner's Jeep. Looking forward to building it up/working on it with my partner along with exploring what Australia has to offer in the way of 4 wheel driving. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400235970.039510.jpg

Omg is that a tigger in the window! :clap2: haha oh and Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Yeah it is a Tigger in the window. That's how my Jeep got it's name :)
It was second hand so my partner bought me a soft toy to make my Jeep feel more like mine and it was the only orange toy they had at the shops so we decided Tigger suited as my Jeep is bouncy and has a big personality like Tigger :)

Yeah it is a Tigger in the window. That's how my Jeep got it's name :)
It was second hand so my partner bought me a soft toy to make my Jeep feel more like mine and it was the only orange toy they had at the shops so we decided Tigger suited as my Jeep is bouncy and has a big personality like Tigger :)

Awesome, I love it. I have a little tiger that rides along with me in the window, he's my spotter lol

Top Bottom