A Southern Wave From Nashville Tennessee

OSCARMIKEJEEPER

Hi everybody! Clay Rochelle here from Nashville Tennessee. I just bought a 2015 Oscar Mike edition JKU back in March and I've been working on it ever since! I have added bumpers, winch, wheels, 35" tires, rock slider steps, led headlights, led fog lights, led interior lights, 2 led lightbars, 8" long arm lift kit with fox shocks, RCV chromoly axles, 4.56 gears, e lockers front and rear, new drive shafts, skid plates all around, lock pick on the factory nav so the little guy can watch movies and we can add backup cameras, also bought a M101 military trailer painted to match, cb radio, flashpaq tuner, just bought a dana 44 front axle that Im welding sleeves and guss and truss kits to with an elocker and RCV chromoly axles and I should be putting that axle in this coming weekend. I plan to go to 40" tires in the near future. Other upcoming upgrades include fenders, on board air and welder, and some lineX work. After I get all of that done the true horsepower and performance upgrades will start. Hope to see everyone on the trails soon! I also plan to join the JKX in 2017 so be looking for my application in the near future.

Attachments

• 20151017_134045.jpg
    20151017_134045.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 102
I will definitely be at the end of summer windrock run! I cant wait to meet everyone. Im going to windrock right after the new year with a group as well. Its pretty nice that its only about 2.5 hours away.

Top Bottom