A friendly wave from La Verne Ca.

MC2003TJ

Hello all,

I am very happy to join this cool group of fellow jeep fanatics. I purchased my first jeep new off of the show room floor back in 1994. I thought it would take me everywhere. Boy was I wrong!!!! That first trip to Anza Borrego and getting stuck for 3 hrs. started my Jeeping journey. I spent 10 years building and learning how to make that old YJ unstoppable. After 15 years of owning it I sold it to start another hobby. I had regretted that moment for the past 5 years. I am happy to announce that I am back in the game with my recent purchase of a 2003 TJ. I know it is not a JK but it is a hell of a lot better than the old YJ. This TJ was one of Currie Enterprises Helldorado's back in 2003. It is a cool vintage rig that just needed some tuning to make it awesome again. I have spent that past few months getting it ready to trail and took my two sons out to Anza Borrego for Easter. It performed flawlessly. I hope to meet some of you guys on some runs in the near future. I hope you don't mind having a TJ tag along.

Mike

Nice TJ and trailer. Looks like you guys had a good time... that's what it's all about. Welcome to Wayalife:standing wave:

Hello all,

I am very happy to join this cool group of fellow jeep fanatics. I purchased my first jeep new off of the show room floor back in 1994. I thought it would take me everywhere. Boy was I wrong!!!! That first trip to Anza Borrego and getting stuck for 3 hrs. started my Jeeping journey. I spent 10 years building and learning how to make that old YJ unstoppable. After 15 years of owning it I sold it to start another hobby. I had regretted that moment for the past 5 years. I am happy to announce that I am back in the game with my recent purchase of a 2003 TJ. I know it is not a JK but it is a hell of a lot better than the old YJ. This TJ was one of Currie Enterprises Helldorado's back in 2003. It is a cool vintage rig that just needed some tuning to make it awesome again. I have spent that past few months getting it ready to trail and took my two sons out to Anza Borrego for Easter. It performed flawlessly. I hope to meet some of you guys on some runs in the near future. I hope you don't mind having a TJ tag along.

Mike

Welcome brotha hey you want to join us this Saturday were doing a trail run up to the miller jeep trail it's going to be like 15 jeeps as of right now and some of the guys are leaving tomorrow up to hungry valley ohv and camp out were meeting in Frazier park at 9am at the flying j truck stop you should come join us with the kids it will be a blast

Top Bottom