A Dirt Head's JK

Awesome! My favorite tires out there
My family and I have always run either BFGoodrich and/or Nittos on all of our Jeeps and trucks. Never had a single issue with any set, but I just think something about the Trail Grappler compliments the Wrangler perfectly - any generation. They are definitely my favorite tire looks wise, and from what I've seen and heard they perform exceptionally well off and on road. Super stoked!

wjtstudios

Hooked
My family and I have always run either BFGoodrich and/or Nittos on all of our Jeeps and trucks. Never had a single issue with any set, but I just think something about the Trail Grappler compliments the Wrangler perfectly - any generation. They are definitely my favorite tire looks wise, and from what I've seen and heard they perform exceptionally well off and on road. Super stoked!
I’m the same. I think the Nittos look better in the JKs, and the BFGs look classic on the CJs.

congrats again

Woohoo!!! These bad boys were delivered to the shop just now.

x5 35x12.50" Nitto Trail Grapplers

Me and my buddy are gonna throw the lift on the Jeep on my next day off and get these things mounted!

Attachments

• 20211014_095816.jpg
    20211014_095816.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211014_100143.jpg
    20211014_100143.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20211014_100056.jpg
    20211014_100056.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211014_100153.jpg
    20211014_100153.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 15
Which lights are those and how are you liking them? Your build is coming along nicely! Awesome to see other 2-door builds!
Thank you sir! So those are Oracle's 7" LED Projector Headlights that are on the more affordable side, and after having them for many months now I can say they are awesome and they are super bright! Have a nice wide and long spread. My low beams are pretty much a normal car's high beams... even after they're angled down hahaha

And yes love the 2 doors. Lift going on Monday!

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
Thank you sir! So those are Oracle's 7" LED Projector Headlights that are on the more affordable side, and after having them for many months now I can say they are awesome and they are super bright! Have a nice wide and long spread. My low beams are pretty much a normal car's high beams... even after they're angled down hahaha

And yes love the 2 doors. Lift going on Monday!
Excellent! Thanks! I was considering a set on the more affordable side so that when they "burn out" I am not constantly paying $$$.
Good luck on the lift! Happy to answer any questions for problems you run into as I just did mine a month or so ago. The only real surprise I ran into was needing spring retainers - bottom AND top - on the rear to feel comfortable with the springs staying put/recentering back in the pocket at full droop...

Lift went on today! Took us pretty much the whole day, with a few breaks along the way. We started around 10 and were done at 5 - all dropped and torqued. It started pouring rain towards the end but we were committed to getting it done.

Turning wrenches in the rain was almost fun, guess I just haven't done it enough to hate it yet 😂

Installing the tires first thing tomorrow morning!

I also scored an Evo Quarter Pounder and Rear Fascia thanks to MericaMade here on the forum. Slapped on the rear tonight and the front will go on sometime this week.

Many photos will be posted up tomorrow!

Top Bottom