7in lift

longarmwj

View attachment 175196 . Just wanted to know if anyone had this setup.. No I'm not a troll no I'm not an idiot and I also know better then to drink Rausch creek water. I'm actually very educated and just curious as to who had done the setup. Because I think it would be ridiculous. But I'm glad you all had a good laugh at my post. It makes me happy to know how many keyboard warriors are on this forum ready to just jump to conclusions.. That in itself shows your utter incapacity to associate normally with other humans.. This forum has gone to shit. I remember when I could get a decent answer from people. If I wanted to deal children I'd go on a Facebook page and ask the high school kids with their XJ that mommy and daddy paid for that's the best jeep to ever wheel the earth and let them tell me how my Jk isn't a jeep.

What do XJs have to do with any of this?

BLK HULK

What in the world would you need a 19" wide tire for?

Here's a shot when I had 39.5x18" boggers. The boggers only measured 16.8" wide in real measure. Now I have 39.5x16.5 pitbulls that actually measure 17.2 in real measure.
The 44x19" boggers only measure 17.5" real measure.
I wanna keep the same wide as I have now, just go with a bigger tire.

What do I need it for you ask? Nobody really needs anything, but its just what I want.

thardy

Banned
Here's a shot when I had 39.5x18" boggers. The boggers only measured 16.8" wide in real measure. Now I have 39.5x16.5 pitbulls that actually measure 17.2 in real measure.
The 44x19" boggers only measure 17.5" real measure.
I wanna keep the same wide as I have now, just go with a bigger tire.

What do I need it for you ask? Nobody really needs anything, but its just what I want.

Hey, if you like it, more power to you. Personally, I don't understand it since it would take away most of the ability to rock crawl. What axles are you running?

BLK HULK

Hey, if you like it, more power to you. Personally, I don't understand it since it would take away most of the ability to rock crawl. What axles are you running?

The plan is to add some ORi's, do a stretch get the 44's. I'm running Rockjock D60 front and rear, 5:38 gears ARB lockers, 1350 yokes, big brakes

Top Bottom