50" light bar and mounts?

KimberlyRae62

Looking for a not so crazy expensive light bar that's reliable and really bright... I was reading about -eyourlife- 52" light bar... Does anybody have it and give me an honest review?? And also how are the low pro jcr windshield light at mounts? Any suggestions? Looking to put a light bar in my jeeeeeeeep!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430171789.342729.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430171789.342729.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 239
Looking for a not so crazy expensive light bar that's reliable and really bright... I was reading about -eyourlife- 52" light bar... Does anybody have it and give me an honest review?? And also how are the low pro jcr windshield light at mounts? Any suggestions? Looking to put a light bar in my jeeeeeeeep!

Rough country I believe. $99.

Don't know the costs but check out a new player in the LED light world, Sierra LED Lights at www.sierraledlights.com.
The dual light system is pretty cool as you have either white lights or amber lights at the flick of a switch.
I have the 8" bar and the amber is great with little to no glare and less shadows than white light.

if your light bar makes a noise put some door trim strips on every other blade and boom no noise.

I would honestly get the poison spyder brackets. They are the cleanest looking mounts that I have seen. This is how mine sits.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430185209.248227.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430185224.411111.jpg

Another vote for Poison Spyder. The RC mounts & other cheaper mounts sit way too high for my taste.

I have the eyourlife. Dumbest name in the business, but bright as all get out. I also have some cheap ebay brackets. This is the only part of my build I went cheap on and I don't regret it one bit. No whistling, no issues with the soft top, and cheap.

Attachments

• doors0.jpg
    doors0.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 148
Fck 50" lightbar with poison spyder mounts. I think the mounts look cool but were not shaped right and I found it difficult to bend them to make them fit correctly. Especially for the price. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430193022.499104.jpg

Top Bottom