5 ATX Slabs - 8 Lug, 6.5"(165.1mm) bolt pattern

StrizzyChris

With a heavy heart...I have decided to make this thread......

I have 5 brand new, and never mounted, ATX slab beadlocks with 8x6.5 (165.1mm) lug pattern, 17" wheels. Selling because I didn't buy the axles I had planned on purchasing to use them with. I have decided to heavily invest into retiring early rather than building my rig with D60's and 40's in the near future. I WILL get there one day, but until then, I will attempting to sell these very heavy paperweights!

I have stored these inside the house since purchased! Located in the Dayton Ohio area, and willing to negotiate delivery within a reasonable distance. I could also arrange to ship them back to the Bay area if I receive a down payment. Asking 1800 for the set which equates to 360/wheel.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Smart move. Investing while you are young(er)(ish) (and without kids) is the way to go. Get the most out of compound interest. :yup: They'll be plenty of time for toys in the future…if you still want them. ;)

07JKSahara

Smart move. Investing while you are young(er)(ish) (and without kids) is the way to go. Get the most out of compound interest. :yup: They'll be plenty of time for toys in the future…if you still want them. ;)

I love when MTG says this to the younger guys because I believe it so whole heartedly. Here's what I live by. Respected mathematician Albert Einstein said "compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe." Amen Al!

jeffj

Caught the Bug

Compounding, that's an interesting concept. So jeep owners really do that stuff.

JAGS

Hooked
Not a bad move there Chris. We've had some pretty impactful things happen in my family over the last 5-7 yrs, which really changes perspective. I'm more aware now with kids too. You doing this just married and no kids will only put you that much more ahead. Congrats on the plan and upgrades can always come later. 🍻

I love when MTG says this to the younger guys because I believe it so whole heartedly. Here's what I live by. Respected mathematician Albert Einstein said "compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe." Amen Al!

Yeah, that MTG is a smart old man. It's good to have wise men like him guide us younger folks. 😉👍😂😂

GreenMonster

Sounding advise!!!

GLWS to the OP!!

TheStick

Not a bad move at all man. How many people do you see put mega $$$ into these builds and never need it for the trails they run? I'll keep running mine on 35's while I max out my 401k and pay down my mortgage. Good luck with your new married life! :thumb:

StrizzyChris

Thanks guys!

Btt because i just found out yesterday that the bank accepted our ridiculous offer for another rental property.... so I need these gone!

StrizzyChris

Just to clarify....

The wheels are currently in the dayton area(Eaton more specifically). I, personally, am currently in california for a few more days. I can meet you this coming friday through tuesday in Ohio if you are really interested in them.

For anyone in the Bay area that may be interested, I can bring them with me on my next flight out here and sell them here as well It will take a couple weeks to get them here though.

Top Bottom