40's and overall rig height

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
.....well actually, I just spoke with Jim M. And he has been sitting at his desk since last Wednesday, watching the email inbox and waiting on the phone to ring. All production is currently at a standstill until a decision is made in this thread :doh:

Really? That makes me feel important and loved!! ...bunch of smartasses. I was just worried that production already started on the PR44/trail60 that I had already ordered on Monday.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Really? That makes me feel important and loved!! ...bunch of smartasses. I was just worried that production already started on the PR44/trail60 that I had already ordered on Monday.

Probably not. And even if it had, it wouldn't be hard to sell to someone else.

GCM 2

......bunch of smartasses.

Yes, this is an accurate statement :thumb: As OverlanderJK has stated, if you have to cancel an order with Dynatrac, your axle will just go to the next guy waiting in line for one. I would think that unless you had some really crazy custom width built, bizarre tube specs, axle shaft spline count or some oddball differential housing location drop in the center or in another abnormal position on the axle, there would mostly likely be no repercussions.

JKbrick

No offense to anyone because this is not directed at anyone, I myself am even guilty of this. I find it funny sometimes what we as Americans worry about when people around the world are sitting in their caves wondering how to feed the kids. I wonder why they hate us?

GCM 2

No offense to anyone because this is not directed at anyone, I myself am even guilty of this. I find it funny sometimes what we as Americans worry about when people around the world are sitting in their caves wondering how to feed the kids.

Everyone has a different set of problems they are facing, some are more complex than others.

....I wonder why they hate us?

I happen to work in all the worst places throughout the globe you can imagine, most make headline news once a month. And you know even in the most extreme, intolerant, Islamic strongholds, the only people that "hate" us are those seeking to gain power and keep the masses from having what we have. The other 99.9% of the globe either wants to be us or does not care about us enough because they are enjoying their own way of life.

And for the record, not trying to offend anyone, but your post was just plain ingnorant :doh:

Last edited:

JKbrick

Everyone has a different set of problems they are facing, some are more complex than others.

I happen to work in all the worst places throughout the globe you can imagine, most make headline news once a month. And you know even in the most extreme, intolerant, Islamic strongholds, the only people that "hate" us are those seeking to gain power and keep the masses from having what we have. The other 99.9% of the globe either wants to be us or does not care about us enough because they are enjoy their own way of life.

And for the record, not trying to offend anyone, but your post was just plain ingnorant :doh:

Wasn't trying to be ignorant but I'm sure my coworker/ firefighter we are laying to rest tomorrow really didn't give a crap about what size his tires were when it all was said and done. My apologies for being ignorant, yes we do all have different problems.

MTG

Caught the Bug
^there should be an app that keeps people from getting in the internet and posting when they are going through personal turmoil. :yup:

Sorry for your loss, but your emotions are getting the best of you.

GCM 2

Wasn't trying to be ignorant but I'm sure my coworker/ firefighter we are laying to rest tomorrow really didn't give a crap about what size his tires were when it all was said and done. My apologies for being ignorant, yes we do all have different problems.

Brother I am truly sorry for any loss, nothing can put things into perspective like something of this nature......

^there should be an app that keeps people from getting in the internet and posting when they are going through personal turmoil. :yup:

Sorry for your loss, but your emotions are getting the best of you.

However, MTG is correct in that a 40" tire thread is probably not the best place to grieve over a close loss. Hang in there my friend.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Its done. I just went with 17" ATX slabs, black wheels with a raw beadlock ring. 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers. Just got the new quote from Drew, added a huge chunk of change to the deposit and added everything plus the kitchen sink to the build. The only thing thats not EVO on the Jeep will be the front bumper and the existing LOD sliders. I'll have a few more things to sell and the LS7 is definitely on hold....

Build is now:
PR60/PR80 ARB lockers/5:38 ratio
F/R EVO double throw down with EVO Lever and bypass shocks
EVO D60 High steer kit
EVO hi steer Ram Mount
PSC Pump
PSC Cylinder Assist Kit with lines and cooler
F/R JE Reel 1350 Driveshafts
ARB Compressor -large
EVO Rockskin corners and tire carrier
ORO Litedots
Genright License plate light