4 Wheel Parts Jeep and Truck Fest

swampdog

4 wheel parts is a bunch of tools.

Accurate. Stopped by to scoop a new tow strap the other day and overheard them sell a pro-comp lift as a badass product that "outperforms almost all other systems" to some poor schmuck. I put the strap back and walked out.

They push subpar par products to lowest common denominator customers at high prices. Two thumbs down.

Ddays

Hooked
Sadly that's common but then again you gotta educate yourself. I stopped by my local one looking for a tramp stamp when I mounted my carrier and they were having a cust day. Came out and there were a couple guys looking at my jeep cause it had NOTHING on it that they sell there. Guy said why aren't you running any Smittybilt and why the Warn winch? I'm not kidding you, every single rig there had a Smittybilt winch on it. So me being the ass kissing minion that I've become, I laid down some Wayalife knowledge on the group. Basically said do your research first and ask questions. Convenient isn't always best.

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Sadly that's common but then again you gotta educate yourself. I stopped by my local one looking for a tramp stamp when I mounted my carrier and they were having a cust day. Came out to a crowd around my jeep cause it had NOTHING on it that they sell. Guy said why aren't you running any Smittybilt and why the Warn winch? So me being the ass kissing minion that I've become, I laid down some Wayalife knowledge on the group. Basically said do your research first and ask questions. Convenient isn't always best.

Amen to that brother

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Yeah know your stuff before going. They sell some decent stuff at some decent prices at times. But I would never go I to there and ask them questions.

Breer

Caught the Bug
I'll be there Sunday. Although there aren't many parts Id like I think I'll still enjoy going. Maybe they will have a good deal on a smittybilt power dome hood?!? Never hurts to go look at jeep stuff when you have nothing else to do!

Ddays

Hooked
I'll be there Sunday. Although there aren't many parts Id like I think I'll still enjoy going. Maybe they will have a good deal on a smittybilt power dome hood?!? Never hurts to go look at jeep stuff when you have nothing else to do!

^ True that! I would't necessarily tell someone not to go there, just make sure you're getting a good value for what you're spending money on. Had a really nice chat with the ARB & JW Speaker reps at their show last year so they are good to talk with some of the factory guys.

Exodus 4x4

I hate to admit it but they actually got me out of a bind once when I needed some inner axle seals. Even then I made damn sure I knew what the part number was and what it looked like before I went in.

4 wheel parts is a bunch of tools.

Yes. Yes they are. I went in to a Houston location to talk axles when I was shopping my options for upgrading my D30. They were trying to push their G2 axle on me, saying it was stronger and better built than a pro rock 44. Needless to say, I went with the pro rock.

WJCO

Meme King
Yes. Yes they are. I went in to a Houston location to talk axles when I was shopping my options for upgrading my D30. They were trying to push their G2 axle on me, saying it was stronger and better built than a pro rock 44. Needless to say, I went with the pro rock.

G2 tubes vs pro rock tubes aren't even the same thickness. Good decision!

chipper

I'm gonna try to go on Sunday. I don't buy anything from them, but I like to go see the better products that they have there and talk to the factory reps. Pick their brains alittle.

Fett21

Wish I didn't have to work. Just to go and see what's out there. So question. Where in orlando area can you go to get parts? Jeep still stock for now but looking to upgrade soon.

Mikecal9985

I'm in Sarasota, but will be driving there just for the fun of it...look around and maybe buy a shirt or something stupid haha. I've noticed that all the companies that have great products are either on the west coast or nowhere near Florida...and yes I know you can always order online but then you have to find someone to install it on your jeep if you have no mechanical knowledge. Here in Florida, we have 4 wheel parts unfortunately lol

Top Bottom