4" Evo enforcer

RockyJk

As some of you may know by now I'm getting rid of my JK so I will have some stuff I need to get rid of

I have a 4" Evo enforcer that should be available by this weekend it has Teraflex control arms that were rebuilt about 2k miles ago, and will come with 4 bilstein 5100 shocks $600 obo

No shipping prefer local pickup located in McFarland Ca about 20 miles north of Bakersfield, can meet up within reasonable distance

10frank9

Web Wheeler
GLWS brother. Sucks you are letting your rig go, but you can always get another. With that said, dibs on your 37's :cheesy:

Edit: I've got lots of stock stuff lying around too, bumpers, tire carrier, control arms, etc., let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:

RockyJk

GLWS brother. Sucks you are letting your rig go, but you can always get another. With that said, dibs on your 37's :cheesy:

Edit: I've got lots of stock stuff lying around too, bumpers, tire carrier, control arms, etc., let me know if you need anything.

Lol Chris is getting them 37's already

You need factory stuff? I can get it this weekend. Just let me know what you need.

I'm getting all the stock stuff from Chris thanks for the offer tho

Mitrig

ill take the lower control arms if he wants the rest. ill gladly pay for shipping to 48226. literally broke my hemi joints on my arms a few months back and have had no luck on replacing them

K9elite

4" Evo enforcer

If no one has spoken for them yet and you will separate It I'm interested in the springs +shipping 33573

Last edited:

RockyJk

ill take the lower control arms if he wants the rest. ill gladly pay for shipping to 48226. literally broke my hemi joints on my arms a few months back and have had no luck on replacing them

What do u want just for the lca i can pick up

If no one has spoken for them yet and you will separate It I'm interested in the springs +shipping 33573

Sorry guys don't really want to separate the parts at the moment....

Top Bottom