37” on a stock Mojave!

ScoobyCarolanNC

Well, I went an did it. 37” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MTs on AEV Saverge II’s. It’s pouring rain and we’re under a winter storm advisory so I don’t have a ton of good pics, but here’s it is!! I drove it about 20 miles with no rubbing until I hit my driveway at full wheel lock. Shoutout to @benatc1 & of course to @Discount Tire. Tell the brass that the crew at the Wake Forest, NC store went WAY above and beyond for me, especially my dude Jordan. All my tires are in the back and my driveway has some tilt, that’s not a squat.

C5113ADE-5D66-4456-823E-88584B841217.jpeg C699735B-BD7E-4072-AC82-1AE3974FB6FD.jpeg
ABE975A6-074B-4B5E-81F8-F580B66433CF.jpeg

ScoobyCarolanNC

Nice!! Got that low stance goin on. Do you plan on adding a lift or just going to try this out for for bit.
I’m gonna run it like this for a bit and when it’s warmer I’ll get the AEV 2” for Mohave. Uwharrie is the closest set of real trails to me and they’re closed till April. For now I’m just hunting and fishing so the light trail stuff it should be fine for. I’m super stoked that it worked so I can space things out a bit.

I’m gonna run it like this for a bit and when it’s warmer I’ll get the AEV 2” for Mohave. Uwharrie is the closest set of real trails to me and they’re closed till April. For now I’m just hunting and fishing so the light trail stuff it should be fine for. I’m super stoked that it worked so I can space things out a bit.
Awesome! Worse case, a little rubbing never hurt anyone 🤘 Just know the Mojave specific AEV 2" kits are a pain to get right now it seems. Think they have popped up on Amazon. Just a heads up. Congrats on the upgrades though!

benatc1

Hooked
Looks good, that was pretty much the same instance i got a rub but it was all plastic. now that I have 3.5 backspacing on the wheels I seem to get a bit on the rock rail when im flexed and turning, ill likely cut the rail back, or been working though replacing them. whole color scheme/combo looks good

JT@623

Hooked
I’ve been looking at these tires curious to here some feedback on the Baja boss M/T’s
Nice looking JT

ScoobyCarolanNC

Thanks everybody. As far as looks and height go I’m super happy. The poke is just right and AEV designed those wheels to fit a 12.5 exactly. I’ve got like 25 miles on it so far because it’s been snowing in North Carolina and the roads suck. The tires aren’t scuffed enough yet to get a real feel for em, but I can tell you they’re WAY quieter than I expected. I ran 285/70r18 KM3s on my hardtop JL and they’re actually quieter with my current soft top. Once I put some miles on them I’ll write it up separate since they’re kind of new. I’m actually thinking now of just doing a fender chop and no lift.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I’ve been looking at these tires curious to here some feedback on the Baja boss M/T’s
Nice looking JT
I’ll tell ya what I’ve got just shy of a 100 miles on them. I had 33s of KM3s and Wildpeak M/Ts too. These are definitely well behaved on the highway and in traffic. I’m happy with them right now.

Top Bottom