33" tires no spacer no lift pics?

jlaskin

Any pics available with 33" 285/70/17 Duratracs with both no lift or spacers on Hard Rock Rubicon Unlimited? Quadratec said after consulting with them yesterday about our new 2016 HRRJUK that no spacers are required with 11.5 width on 33" based Duratracs. Can anyone verify/advise here before installing? Thank you!

jlaskin

Any pics available with 33" 285/70/17 Duratracs with both no lift or spacers on Hard Rock Rubicon Unlimited? Quadratec said after consulting with them yesterday about our new 2016 HRRJUK that no spacers are required with 11.5 width on 33" based Duratracs. Can anyone verify/advise here before installing? Thank you!

jlaskin

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Holy hell man! Start one thread or post in one thread! No need to make multiple threads and post in ones that have nothing to do with what your asking

thardy

Banned
Welcome to Wayalife. No need to start more than one thread. Also, stop by the Give us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

To answer your question, can it be done, yes, will you have rubbing at full stuff, yes. I ran a 285/75r16 on my two door with only minor fender rub at full flex. I was running rubicon springs which gave me a little bit of height and I had aftermarket wheels. If you're willing to do some fender trimming you should be good, but wheel spacers couldn't hurt.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
33" tires no spacer no lift pics?

You could install a budget boost real cheap and not worry about the rub.

jlaskin

Sorry the app must've repeated my threads as well, was trying to ask the question in the correct thread as my tire place placed the order for the 285 70 17 Duratracs but are insisting along with Quadratec that spacers are not required on the Hard Rock Rubicon despite what I'm reading here in the forum. Will definitely stop by the give us a wave section thanks for replying!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I ran 285/70r17 BFG ATs on my 08 I had and had to run a spacer. I went with the 1.5 inch one from Spydertrax. It also made the jeep look better in my opinion. I feel that the wheels and tires set up to far under the fender flares. Also, I had some slight rubbing on the fender flares when I flexed it up one time by driving through a ditch. So I began looking for a leveling kit at minimum up to a 2.5 inch budget boost. But I traded the jeep in for my 2014 before I lifted the 08.

yellow jeep 5.jpg

Not the greatest pic to tell much about the tires and such, but its the only one I have on the computer right now.

RockyJk

I have 285/70/17 BFG KM2's they rubbed the swaybar at full turn when I didn't have wheel spacers, also rubbed the fenders a lil before I put the level kit on

Stock no level kit or spacers
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447896643.687971.jpg

Level kit n wheel spacers on
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447896695.172452.jpg

Top Bottom