3" Evo Plush Ride Regret? Do you wish you ordered 4" Plush Rides? Fox 2.0vsRS9000XL

JeepJeep75

Would it be an absolute sin to put a puck style leveling kit (TF, [emoji20]) back in combined with the 3 inch Plush coils riding on 35's? I have the Enforcer kit which has longer brake lines and sway bar links. It's heavy too, winch, bumpers, sliders, tire carrier, armor...

aermotor

I've had the 4" on two different JKUs and know I would regret it if I had gone 3". I'm currently running 4" plush with King Shocks, 37" STT Pros and Bushwacker flares.

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
I wish I read this before I ordered my springs. I have 3" EVO's sitting on the bench to replace my rockkrawler 2.5's. I already have TF 1" rear spacers installed, so if I leave those in place, I get 4" rear. Then I have 1/2" spacers for the front to get me 3.5". I need higher in the back because of my butt-heavy ACE rear bumper, fridge, high-lift, plus I tow a trailer.

Or should I try and sell 'em and go 4"?

Here's how it sits with the 2.5's and 1" rear spacers. The back was empty on this ride (no camping gear or fridge). The jeep next to me is on 4.5" metal cloak plus spacers to level (I forget how tall).

Last edited:

Robertcrav

Would it be an absolute sin to put a puck style leveling kit (TF, [emoji20]) back in combined with the 3 inch Plush coils riding on 35's? I have the Enforcer kit which has longer brake lines and sway bar links. It's heavy too, winch, bumpers, sliders, tire carrier, armor...
I don't know if it's a sin...but as long as you correct the steering geometry...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Robertcrav

I wish I read this before I ordered my springs. I have 3" EVO's sitting on the bench to replace my rockkrawler 2.5's. I already have TF 1" rear spacers installed, so if I leave those in place, I get 4" rear. Then I have 1/2" spacers for the front to get me 3.5". I need higher in the back because of my butt-heavy ACE rear bumper, fridge, high-lift, plus I tow a trailer.

Or should I try and sell 'em and go 4"?

Here's how it sits with the 2.5's and 1" rear spacers. The back was empty on this ride (no camping gear or fridge). The jeep next to me is on 4.5" metal cloak plus spacers to level (I forget how tall).

That looks good to me...are you staying on 35s?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

twoxstreem

Here are 2 photos. One pic with 4" plush rides and 37x12.5 toyos and factory flares and the other pic with nemesis flares. I have evo spec king 2.5 shocks and are happy with them. I had fox and it was much more firm.

i had 35" nittos and 4" plush rides with factory flares at one point and the fender gap was a little too much for my liking.

Factory Flares.JPG Nemesis Flares.jpg

Blackhawkip

Do you carry much gear with the 4" plush ride coils and the King 2.5s? I carry a lot of weight and my current lift sags A LOT. Did you do anything to the gears, axles, drive shafts?

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm glad I went 3" now. I started with 1" spacers in back and 1/2" in front. Ended up removing the drivers side front spacer. Now front is level side to side. Drivers side rear is 1" higher than passenger. Think I'll get a 1/2" spacer for right rear and take out drivers rear spacer. Or leave 1" spacer on passenger and put 1/2" spacer on rear driver. I need some rake because I tow a camper.

Untitled by Zimm17, on Flickr

Last edited:
Top Bottom