3.6l exhaust

I went with the magnaflow rock crawler cat back and y pipe. I definitely noticed a horsepower increase, but it did come with the dreaded drone noise. After a bunch of research, I added the stock resonator back in and it deepened the sound note and made the system quieter with out much loss of power. Both the resonator and the magnaflow mufflers are straight through designs. Now I love it!

2015 JKUR AEV

I've never noticed a horsepower increase with a cat back system, but then again, I don't have a dyno in the garage to measure it.

I love the noise just not the high pitched ricer sound... if it was in the budget itd b an ls swap and a super 10 or outlaw

What's the quietest exhaust available for a JK? I'd be perfectly happy to crawl over rocks in a silent bubble of bliss. Also want to ditch the stock one to clean up the back end

Quiet Crawler is pretty quiet until you really give it the skinny pedal, and even then it isn't really loud.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AFE cat-back - nice sound not too loud. No highway drone! More clearance. More power, not likely.

49-48055a1600.1491000449.jpg

Got the hp2 install today.... love it... still waiting on my turn down pipe hasn't quite got here... I'll post pics once I get the turn down installed

Top Bottom