2doors where's your onboard air stashed?

Templar

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you as I am trying to decide on a on-board air solution myself.

Jeep2010

Is that the dominion off road set up? I was so close to getting that.

Unfortunately I don't know what you mean by dominion. But I would recommend it. Takes me almost no time to air up and I've ran an impact off of it. That was a little more of waiting a little for pressure to build but still worked. It's a good set up I think.

07JKSahara

Unfortunately I don't know what you mean by dominion. But I would recommend it. Takes me almost no time to air up and I've ran an impact off of it. That was a little more of waiting a little for pressure to build but still worked. It's a good set up I think.

Jeepswag.com/Dominion Off-Road makes a system like that. Comes with the bracket, Viair, and tank all as one unit. Fits right in there on the 3.8Ls. I always thought it was a good use of "dead space" but never knew anyone that ran it. Did you design and build your own? Or did you get the bracket somewhere?

Jeep2010

Jeepswag.com/Dominion Off-Road makes a system like that. Comes with the bracket, Viair, and tank all as one unit. Fits right in there on the 3.8Ls. I always thought it was a good use of "dead space" but never knew anyone that ran it. Did you design and build your own? Or did you get the bracket somewhere?

I actually got the bracket and all hardware from Viair. I've only had it about 2-3 weeks but I love it so far. It's tucked and out of the way. And exactly how you said it covers dead space.

dyn0mitemat

Behind the passanger seat by the wheel well. Out of the way, out of the heat and elements, and don't interfere with anything that I've come across

IMG_20150624_100341.jpg
IMG_20150722_163753.jpg

JK2DR

Where are you guys mounting the air tanks? I like the idea of the dominion setup but saw it only works for the older motors

dyn0mitemat

No I just ran it under the plastic door sil trim right there upto the dash. There's a hole in the firewall behind the battery it comes out

Panda

I meant to post this awhile back but I ended up going the route of noroad (great minds think alike) and got the More bracket, northridge gave me a great deal on everything, this twin works pretty dam good :rock:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443485504.648832.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443485533.100089.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443485553.069387.jpg

Top Bottom