2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, we're getting real close now and for those of you who are coming early and to town on Friday, I just wanted to let you know that we'll be pre-partying in the parking lot of the hotel and then going for drinks and dinner at a place that's walking distance away. Hope you'll be able to join us for the fun! (y)

For the purposes of the run, I do need to make it absolutely clear that we will be rolling from the staging area at 8:30 AM on the money. If you're not there or ready to go, we'll be leaving without you. That said, please be sure to gas up and if it were me, air down in the parking lot of the hotel the night before. And yes, you WILL want to air down if only to soften up the ride. There are a few restaurants that open early enough to dine at and still make the run but I would recommend getting fast food just make sure of it. Habaneros down by Albertson's has great breakfast burritos but there's also places like McDonalds and Jack in the Box nearby as well. For those of you who are just coming out on Saturday, I will post up where we'll be staging/departing from on Friday.

So, we're getting real close now and for those of you who are coming early and to town on Friday, I just wanted to let you know that we'll be pre-partying in the parking lot of the hotel and then going for drinks and dinner at a place that's walking distance away. Hope you'll be able to join us for the fun! (y)

For the purposes of the run, I do need to make it absolutely clear that we will be rolling from the staging area at 8:30 AM on the money. If you're not there or ready to go, we'll be leaving without you. That said, please be sure to gas up and if it were me, air down in the parking lot of the hotel the night before. And yes, you WILL want to air down if only to soften up the ride. There are a few restaurants that open early enough to dine at and still make the run but I would recommend getting fast food just make sure of it. Habaneros down by Albertson's has great breakfast burritos but there's also places like McDonalds and Jack in the Box nearby as well. For those of you who are just coming out on Saturday, I will post up where we'll be staging/departing from on Friday.
Woohoo! See you guys Friday afternoon/evening! I’ll be leaving San Diego around 6 am and hope to be there sometime around noon - may stop in Vegas first to see a friend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A reminder of why you really want to be there on Friday night
20180109132652-89adcf36.jpg

Awesome. We’ll be rolling from Northern Utah about 9:00 am Friday morning. Gotta drop the husky (dog not mother in law) off at the dog sitters and then we’ll hit the road. Hoping to hit town by 6:00 pm.

Can’t wait to see everyone.

jpkjeep

Caught the Bug
We are hoping to roll into town at 7 or a little earlier! Staying at the Golden Nugget. We’ll keep an eye out for the party Jeeps 🍻

We are hoping to roll into town at 7 or a little earlier! Staying at the Golden Nugget. We’ll keep an eye out for the party Jeeps 🍻
If you’re staying at the Golden Nugget on Friday night you’ll be on the wrong end unless you plan to make the drive over to Boulder Saturday morning.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Also, anyone want to place bets on piginajeep dropping out at the last minute? 🤪
I’ll be there Friday afternoon/evening/night depending on when I can get out of work! But hopefully before noon!
Awesome! I'll be sure to have a drink ready for ya 😁
☝🏽What Ben said. And it Looks like the Wife & Kids will be joining. See Everyone Soon.
Awesome! Glad to hear your family will be able to join ya (y)
What time do you think the lot party will start? We're thinking we could be there 4:30ish on Friday.
I'm sure the party will be starting right about then :cool:

benatc1

Hooked
Also, anyone want to place bets on piginajeep dropping out at the last minute? 🤪

Awesome! I'll be sure to have a drink ready for ya 😁

Awesome! Glad to hear your family will be able to join ya (y)

I'm sure the party will be starting right about then :cool:
I’ll let you know so it doesn’t get warm! lol

Top Bottom