2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

Well, unfortunately I have to be the one to ā€œcommit and bailā€ šŸ˜ž

Work decided today that some server hardware needs replaced and I need to be there. The weekend options were 1/7 or 1/14 and due to long-standing prior commitments on the 14th I had to choose the 7th.

Sorry, Iā€™m really bummed about this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, unfortunately I have to be the one to ā€œcommit and bailā€ šŸ˜ž

Work decided today that some server hardware needs replaced and I need to be there. The weekend options were 1/7 or 1/14 and due to long-standing prior commitments on the 14th I had to choose the 7th.

Sorry, Iā€™m really bummed about this.
Bummer. Was looking to meet you in person. Hope we can hook up on another run in the near future.

JimLee

Hooked
Eddie, go ahead and take us off the list please. Lost a bunch of days I didn't have working on my Jeep project due to rain. Just can't get it done in time, me and the wife will just have to try and make the next group run this year. Bummer ā˜¹ļø.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok...they just announced the next game time, and it's on Saturday...sorry to miss this run.
Eddie, go ahead and take us off the list please. Lost a bunch of days I didn't have working on my Jeep project due to rain. Just can't get it done in time, me and the wife will just have to try and make the next group run this year. Bummer ā˜¹ļø.
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it.

Top Bottom