2020 jeep wrangler rubicon unlimited wheel bearing hub

Jason AZ

Hey guys, so I have a 2020 started getting some death wobble and found my wheel bearing hub has gone out. My question is what brand would you recommend for 4" lift with 37" tires on dirty life wheels? Moog, mopar, ominx, ect? Are any better than another

WJCO

Meme King
Hey guys, so I have a 2020 started getting some death wobble and found my wheel bearing hub has gone out. My question is what brand would you recommend for 4" lift with 37" tires on dirty life wheels? Moog, mopar, ominx, ect? Are any better than another
How many miles on it? Not under warranty? I've had good luck with Timken previously, but 37s are 37s. A lot of load on a bearing.

jeeeep

Hooked
Haven't replace a hub on the JL, but for my JK I've used Mopar and done well if it's a good batch but getting it replaced under warranty from the dealer is a hassle.

I've had Timken wear out fast only to discover they make 2 models, standard and HD model. The HD model is hard to find and a bitch to get it replaced under warranty when buying non-local.

For warranty reasons I like O'reilly Precision brand, they cost a little more but they have a longer warranty and easy to exchange if they fail before the warranty expires.

Top Bottom