2019 wrangler jl 2 door manual dtc codes dash lit up loss of power steering

vlbyorick

2019 wrangler jl sport 2 door manual. 68,000miles. started with flashing abs light 2months ago with then start stop not working given i replaced the aux battery 3 months before this happened delearship said both batteries needed replaced so i did that. moving forward 2 weeks agos i got all these codes ran the scanner because i got my dash lit up with every warning you can possibly imagine. every time it happened it wouldnt let me turn it over to off but wound turn over to acc. while making a weird noise(video attached) .finally it will turn over to off..one day on the turnpike the jeep did this but this time i lost my power steering. i called the dealership and they now have the jeep and i have a rental. i also found a sensor with a white wire hanging. any thoughts. i bought the jeep brand new what a sad story for me
IMG_9819.pngIMG_9887.jpeg

Xhttps://youtube.com/shorts/dkyYjjdI6fo?feature=share (video of noise when stuck in acc )

Wow, sounds crazy. Just reading though this, the first thing that comes to my mind is a bad ground. Hope you get it fixed soon and once you do, please let us know what the fix was.

Wow, sounds crazy. Just reading though this, the first thing that comes to my mind is a bad ground. Hope you get it fixed soon and once you do, please let us know what the fix was.
I was thinking the same thing. The sensor that i posted is connected to the transmission but i dont think that sensor alone is the problem.I got under my friends willys to confirm that. when the dealership calls me to update me ill post
what they say. Thank you!

dealership just called me over 50 codes for communication. the cleared the codes and put so far 100miles on the jeep without being about to yet produce the flashing dashboard .no codes have popped up yet after clearing it. they are going to continue to put miles on it till the codes pop up again. what a nightmare

Top Bottom