2017 SEMA Comeup Winch

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow that’s super impressive! Maybe this will keep the Rausch creek water from ruining anymore winches 😂

b-white

I am a firm believer in ComeUp. I found out about them at the Offroad Expo in Pamona several years ago and the whole idea of having the brake outside of the drum convinced me to give them a shot. That and the fact they are known world wide as being a top notch winch manufacturer. I am sure you have all heard about Arctic Trucks in Iceland, they run ComeUp exclusively on all their trucks.

I recently started a company that developed a new recovery product that is winch based. We chose a Comeup winch Seal Gen2 9.5 to do all our testing on and we must have pulled our line probably about 50-60 times since February and it has performed flawlessly. I just put a Seal Gen2 12.5 on my vehicle and I don't expect to ever have to change it. I will also be putting one on my CJ8 when I start building that up soon.

I found the pricing to be below Warn's, especially when you compare apples to apples with all the upgrades such as wireless remote and synthetic line. With the 12.5 that I got, I actually opted for the Naked version http://shop.comeupusa.com/p/seal-gen2-12-5n-naked-winch since I wanted to source my own winch line and I wanted to run Factor55 fairlead and Ultrahook.

Top Bottom