2017 JK options

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
That's what I'm saying! They must have changed it. As mentioned before, all 3 Jeeps I got a 1 year trial subscription for free. My wife's 2014 Town and Country we got the same thing. No way I'd pay that much when I could just connect my phone and listen to Pandora or something instead.

But then you won't get to hear "Prostate Karaoke"!!!

gheller

That's what I'm saying! They must have changed it. As mentioned before, all 3 Jeeps I got a 1 year trial subscription for free. My wife's 2014 Town and Country we got the same thing. No way I'd pay that much when I could just connect my phone and listen to Pandora or something instead.

WTF it should come with one year free subscription
Also what kind of the tire carrier and the bumper they are getting you?

Yeah, sorry about my confusion here. I responded a few posts back with a correction. They were charging a 195.00 fee for the radio to be satellite ready and they included a year free subscription to SIRIUSXM. It seems that now they don't charge the 195.00 (at least in the Willys build) and its included as a standard feature.

gheller

WTF it should come with one year free subscription
Also what kind of the tire carrier and the bumper they are getting you?

The tire carrier is supposed to accommodate larger tires and it is necessary to get the reinforced swing gate with it. They don't charge for the oversized tire carrier but you can't add it on unless you add the reinforced swing gate which they do charge for.
Should have just come all together. I have no idea what it looks like although the salesman asked the maintenance department and they suggested it is likely the reinforced swing gate that Mopar performance parts and accessories have in their catalogue. So it could be an older Mopar "performance upgrade"
There is no indication that the bumper is any different

Last edited:

gheller

Here is a link to the Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System being offered as one of the options.
http://www.mopar.com/shop/evts/

There is no annual fee for the basic function of GPS tracking if the vehicle were stolen.

Then there are two packages, Silver and Gold, which require an annual subscription fee. They provide much more services including a Panic Button that can send you help if your in a situation.
I would guess this is very similar to GM On Star system.
I'm going to see if I can have this added to my build. Seems like a good thing to have, at the very least the vehicle locator.

Update: Just had it added on to the build and its a 500.00 option.

Last edited:
Top Bottom