2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

swampdog

Made it thru customs without the body cavity search someone wished upon me.🙄

Border lady didn't seem to give a shit that I may have had Aunt Edna strapped to the cargo basket.

View attachment 219451

Made it to Florence KY, just south of Cincinatti. All the way from BFE Canada!

Can't wait for tomorrow! First- MFWH (Motherfucken Waffle House) then head south to the epic WAL EOS Run!
🤘🏻[emoji41]🤘🏻

See you all there!

I can only assume it's a grizzly or enough poutine to cater Saturday night's dinner.

AU Bronc N JK

Trektop came on mail today. Hardtop removed..halfway through installing trektop.. NR4x4 boys told me 'it fits with hardrock4x4 cage no problem!' BULLSHIT!! had to modify/grind brackets to get her to line up!!

Needless to say..still going at it! Hope to load up after half day of work tomorrow and hit the road! See y'all tomorrow evening!

I can only assume it's a grizzly or enough poutine to cater Saturday night's dinner.

You know what the fuck I DONT miss one fucking bit about Canada? Fucking poutine and goddamn Tim Fucking Hortons!!!

You can't go 10 goddamn feet without tripping over a fry truck or a Tim Hortons! Seriously- WTF Canada?!?!

metalic

Trektop came on mail today. Hardtop removed..halfway through installing trektop.. NR4x4 boys told me 'it fits with hardrock4x4 cage no problem!' BULLSHIT!! had to modify/grind brackets to get her to line up!!

Needless to say..still going at it! Hope to load up after half day of work tomorrow and hit the road! See y'all tomorrow evening!

Front door surrounds need trimmed other than that you should be good to go

kep01

Ok so im rolling out of ohio im my semi tonight headed for home. Got the wife running around the house in tennessee packing what she can before I get there. Looks like I will be home in the morning and after I load the jeep we are headed out. We will probably be there a little after dark tomorrow

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Alright! Got everything ready to load into the truck dark and early tomorrow morning!

Reminder, I will be hanging out at the Group Camp Pavilion around 1pm to start "check-in".

Looking forward to seeing some good friends again, as well as, meeting new ones! Everyone be safe in their travels and we'll be each other soon.

What time does the General store open ? I meant to call today , but I forgot

swampdog

Just an FYI to anyone traveling, Sirius has enabled all satellite radios until September 6, so you can get free Sirius while you are traveling to windrock!

Top Bottom