2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

whytiptoe

Not sure what you are asking exactly, but with the switchpros system, you can program on switch, say your rear pods, to turn on any other devices when you press the pod switch. For example, rather not than having to turn on the air compressor and then the locker, I have the locker switch programmed to turn on the compressor whenever it it depressed.

Yea I understand that it can do that, just not what I need it to do. So there are a total of 21 lights, I want 7 of them to come on with the reverse lights. Then I want all 21 lights to come on with the switchpros. I do not want the switchpros to back feed into the factory wiring and lighting up the reverse lights. Not sure if back feeding would do damage to the already temperamental Chrysler wiring system.

swampdog

Yea I understand that it can do that, just not what I need it to do. So there are a total of 21 lights, I want 7 of them to come on with the reverse lights. Then I want all 21 lights to come on with the switchpros. I do not want the switchpros to back feed into the factory wiring and lighting up the reverse lights. Not sure if back feeding would do damage to the already temperamental Chrysler wiring system.

Not sure man. Best bet is to contact switchpros. I can speak to the quality of their customer support. A+

epetry

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471221657.979938.jpg

Got this for the trip to Windrock. Keep the trash off the trails. Also re seal my front diff so it stops leaking. Torque all front end bolts.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man it sucks big time not being on the trip looks to be one of biggest so far
So excited for everybody going hope I'll be able to see and meet all of y'all in the future runs
Can't wait to see all the pics

croge17

New winch installed, new bumper installed, new rear locker, installed, new sway bar links installed.... busy day.

All I have left to do is wire up the switch and plumb the air line and I'm ready to roll out.

hhunter050

Sweet man, I've got a trasharoo also. It comes in handy more than you'll ever think of. I'll throw trash in there. If at the beach, wet towels and clothing go back there. I love mine.

I won a trasharoo at last year's end of summer run! That thing is awesome. I didn't have it 1 day on the trails and everybody hated me lol

thardy

Banned
Who's videoing this trip and putting together our 'Windrock Jk Adventure?' Lol

First one to mention it has to do it! LOL

As awesome as that would be, I do plan to start a pic thread so that all pics can be uploaded to it versus mixed through this thread. I'll start it week of event.

whytiptoe

First one to mention it has to do it! LOL

As awesome as that would be, I do plan to start a pic thread so that all pics can be uploaded to it versus mixed through this thread. I'll start it week of event.

Who's videoing this trip and putting together our 'Windrock Jk Adventure?' Lol

So I have been looking into purchasing Final Cut Pro. If I get enough video from everyone I MAY, again this is a POSSIBILITY of getting it and putting something together. If my wife does not take the computer I will bring mine and a hard drive and get copies of everyone's videos and see what I can put together.

Just so everyone knows, video editing TAKES FOREVER. So if I do this please be patient with me.

Top Bottom