2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

BlueBox

Been holding out hope but looks like I won't make it this time. Bummed looks like it'll be an awesome trip. Next time for sure!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
You guys are killing me.
Guess I'll stay where I'm at, me and Whytiptoe are getting a plan together for our group.

Last edited:

BroncoRubi

Got the fenders trimmed, now just waiting on the new tires to come in. Brown Santa needs to hury up,lol

Attachments

• 1471187383110.jpg
    1471187383110.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 61

jkwebbie

I guess that's the one and ONLY benefit to not having a rig right now. All I have to worry about is not forgetting all the goodies!

Haha I just need to get my sPod and I should be good...that and have my rock sliders welded on and skins powder coated and installed....shit I'm gonna be screwed...

whytiptoe

Speaking of wiring, can some on double check this. So what I to happen is with the reverse lights on I want the top row of lights on. With the switchpros power I want all the lights on but now power to the factory system. Thanks for your help in advance.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471208591.759877.jpg

swampdog

Speaking of wiring, can some on double check this. So what I to happen is with the reverse lights on I want the top row of lights on. With the switchpros power I want all the lights on but now power to the factory system. Thanks for your help in advance.
View attachment 217452

Not sure what you are asking exactly, but with the switchpros system, you can program on switch, say your rear pods, to turn on any other devices when you press the pod switch. For example, rather not than having to turn on the air compressor and then the locker, I have the locker switch programmed to turn on the compressor whenever it it depressed.

Top Bottom