2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Hahaha. Yeah dude, we've gotta chip in for dinner, or did papa trev get a big ol pay bump?

There's two possible ways for it to go down, either it'll all be sponsored or it'll be everyone paying their own way, just having the food brought to us. Business isn't THAT good down here.

There's two possible ways for it to go down, either it'll all be sponsored or it'll be everyone paying their own way, just having the food brought to us. Business isn't THAT good down here.

Sounds like you have yet to find the right corner lol.

Just so it doesn't get lost, anyone that hasn't given me a head count for dinner Saturday, please let me know as soon as you can

That makes 3 of us...

I'll be getting my axles back Friday, which means I'll be sending the knuckles off for high steer Monday or Tuesday. I need you or Scott to send me some links for what I need to get from Ruff stuff to make the steering lol

I'll be getting my axles back Friday, which means I'll be sending the knuckles off for high steer Monday or Tuesday. I need you or Scott to send me some links for what I need to get from Ruff stuff to make the steering lol

Ok i can do that haha

Saw your rig out there in the parking lot but you werent around.
View attachment 213482

Yeah after my breakage we were riding in my buddys toyota based buggy but he promptly broke his rear driveshaft flange, and then my brothers turbo sidekick broke its front tcase output shaft... 2 hour drive up there and 30 minutes wheeling to break all three trucks and we called it a day.

Holy crap just seen this! Put me down for a maybe right now! I can do either group (advanced or intermediate)

I'll pit you down for Advanced. Based on you info in your profile, your rig is fully capable of the Extreme group if you wanted.

Top Bottom