2016 SEMA : Currie Enterprises Currectlync Steering System

SPOOOBY

There may be other differences in the ends (I couldn't tell), but the Heavy Duty (9704) is 1 1/2 inch diameter rod and the Extreme Duty (9703) is 1 5/8 inch diameter rod. Both have a 2 year warranty.

For 1/8", I can't see that being $350 better, but that's just me.

IMG_1478913982.000512.jpg IMG_1478913992.402090.jpg the extreme duty has rebuildable ball joint ends

If you're not living, your dead already

SPOOOBY

I like that all tie rod and draglink ends are same so only need to carry one spare with you,looks like a winner to me and hd HD as HELL! Ive been looking for the right setup for a while and i believe i've just found it!

JAGS

Hooked
I see value in the DL if you have something like RAM assist. Just thinking otherwise I'd rather bend a DL than put extra strain on sector shaft. Maybe that doesn't make sense either?

I'm really looking at the HD version when I get ready to start buying next few mods.

SPOOOBY

I see value in the DL if you have something like RAM assist. Just thinking otherwise I'd rather bend a DL than put extra strain on sector shaft. Maybe that doesn't make sense either?

I'm really looking at the HD version when I get ready to start buying next few mods.

My drag link is already bent so i just ordered the Currectlync modular extreme,will add psc hydro assist
Steering system with extreme tie rod and flip kit,i don't like it when it breaks. Like wheeling more than fixing

JAGS

Hooked
Bumping this thread. Looking at upgrading my frowning TR.

I keep having issues with my DL bushings. But I don't the new Currie drag link would work as I'm running the evo flipped DL. Is this correct?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bumping this thread. Looking at upgrading my frowning TR.

I keep having issues with my DL bushings. But I don't the new Currie drag link would work as I'm running the evo flipped DL. Is this correct?

It would prob work if they sell a RHD drag link.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ha, good point.

Still may just go the cheapo route and order another RHD stock replacement.

That's what I would do. Tie rod wise tho I would hesitate with doing the Currie. If these new ends I have from synergy don't last I'm switching the whole tie rod out for the Currie

JAGS

Hooked
That's what I would do. Tie rod wise tho I would hesitate with doing the Currie. If these new ends I have from synergy don't last I'm switching the whole tie rod out for the Currie

I'm checking if any Cyber deals today. :thumb::yup:

Top Bottom